How Old Are You?

I would say 21.

… lucky guess

2 Likes

You can’t believe that there’s young people on message boards about a lego line?

4 Likes

Guess my age, I bet you’ll get it

I honestly forget, I think you told me.
16?

1 Like

Yes, I’m 16

1 Like

No, it’s just that I imagined everyone here to be older than they actually are.
Bionicle lasted for a long time, so I thought I’d see more of the “original” fans that got into it in 2001 when they were five or something, that now should be in their twenties.

3 Likes

fair enough

1 Like

Meh, I think there are a fair few people in that category in the Boards (they’re just less active because of life ‘n’ such). The Mod Squad is mostly comprised of young adults and the TTV crew are on average just a few years older.

10 Likes

Hello, I am back, and am 15. Big woop, huh.

1 Like

Guess my age.

Your age:

{X | 0<X<100} …

2 Likes

“Nogus1”. Hmmm…

Why’d you put your age in your username? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m an “original” fan.

I was like 2 but I am

3 Likes

Close enough; 16

1 Like

Just out of curiosity what exactly do you consider an “original” fan? Someone who was cognitively aware of the story and sets in 2001? With all other things being equal, ninety-five percent of the current fanbase doesn’t fall into that category. Yes, I was definitely alive in 2001, as I’m a senior in high school, but I wasn’t following the story. Most of the “original” fans are probably nearing their thirties; some may have started families. They’re probably pretty busy.

It’s strange when I reflect on how long I’ve been in this community for; when I arrived on BZPower, I was 13. That was four years ago.

2 Likes

I meant the “target audience” of 2001.

Mentally I’m five. Who concurs?

5 Likes

Haha, same here. Whenever someone says I’m too old for something, I say “Mentally, I haven’t aged a day since I was like, seven.” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. I think it’s fairly common in the Lego fans community.

1 Like