How Takanuva probably should have looked

…Huh. I thought Toa were around 9 feet, and Matoran 5. Considering in Mask of Light, the Matoran were up to the Toa’s waist.

1 Like

You might need to check me on the height of matoran. You can’t know everything =P

1 Like

Wow - I thought I knew a lot about BIONICLE, and I didn’t even know that!

1 Like

Ah, but your visions do not equate to canon.

1 Like

The default toa form is whatever pieces Lego has lying around if they haven’t made any new molds.

4 Likes

Why thank you.

So far as I can tell, this is exactly true.

so what if the voya nui matoran saw the toa inika and they became toa would they have there masks semi organic looking or regular toa masks but the same build in body as toa inika

this seems interesting…
Would Matoran’s mask change when transforming to toa?
Cuz Toa Metru have kept their old masks, but Inika haven’t (I know red star and blah blah)
So how it is with masks?

Wait I’m confused you do know the red star didn’t change Jaller and company’s masks Karzanhi did…
or are you talking about the organic mask thing

I talked about organic part…
But can mask power change when Matorans are transformed in Toa?

Oh ok. Idk…

It depends on the way the Toa were created. Going by the Metru (assumingly “normal” transformation), mask powers shouldn’t be able to change. However, the whole deal with the Inika/Mahri and their transformation through the Red Star and Ignika makes things a bit more muddled.

No, mask powers can’t change upon transformation, even one such as the Red Star. The Red Star was simply an alternate method of transformation than the Toa Stones. Perhaps a different kind of energy, but nonetheless, they can’t change the disks the masks were made with, and cannot change the powers, organic or not.

The Red Star did not change their mask powers, just made the masks organic, but the Ignika changed the powers and made them non-organic.

That was just Ignika-Ex-Machina. The masks changed entirely, not just the power, so it was really just a lazy plot device to explain why the masks look different in the sets. It’s not like they still called Jaller Mahri’s mask the Calix, they had it be an entirely different mask.

2 Likes

Possibly because I seem to have a bias for Helryx, but she seems much more elegant a a tall figure seeming of intelligence (pardon the redundancy).

1 Like

actually that is a self proclaimed title :stuck_out_tongue: but still you are the chronicler

… So Kongu had a powerless Suletu? Not a Miru? Just shaped like one?

Nay. Karzahni replaced all of their masks in Dark Destiny.

Edit: Actually, in Kongu’s case, he picked up the Suletu from a dead Toa on the way to Karzahni and managed to switch it with the one Karzahni gave him.

3 Likes

Don’t ye remember Dark Destiny? Karzahni decides to give them Organic masks?