How Tall Are You?

I’m more angry at the fact you guys used a coma instead of a decimal point…

5 Likes

Oh no, a topic that touches on one of my biggest insecurities…

At 17 years old, I’m just about 5’ 4". I’ve always been the shortest kid in school…No one makes fun of me spoiler[/spoiler], but it still bothers me.

But hey I might still hit a growth spurt right hahahaha ???

3 Likes

6’. I like to say I’m taller.

5’4 im only 14 but whats crazier is my aunt whos is 4’10

The more you know xD some countries use “.” and other “,” for decimal mark.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Holy crap Prpl is tall.

Also I’m like 5’ 8"

That enraged me farther because, at least in America, commas are used to separate large numbers into groups e.g. one thousand is 1,000 or one million is 1,000,000. So other countries using it as a decimal point makes me see a number with three decimal places (5.898 for example) as a large number in the thousands (5,898 reading: five thousand eight hundred ninety-eight).

3 Likes

I’m like 5’3

maybe 5’4

I’m somewhere around 5’ 7" and 5’ 8" and showing no signs of getting taller =p

6 foot tall.
Getting sick of people asking if I play basketball.

1 Like

do you play basket ball?/s

No. but I did watch ten hours of Luke cage a week ago.

That should give you a good idea of how active I am, I’m still one of the skinniest guys in my freshman year

5’9" average height. Green eyes blonde hair.

1 Like

5’11(1.80m) here…

I’m 5’ 9 1/2."

I guess I’m standard when it comes to height.

2 Likes

Well, I can’t undestand how even the numbers are not international, here is the opossite, comma for decimals and point for thousands. And don’t forget things like a trillion in united states is a billion in most of the other countries. Anyway, I find odd to say I’m 5’ 7’’ when I’m 1,69m… I could be 1,70m or 1,71m and continue being 5’ 7’’ xD

I´m almost precisely at the average hight for males here in sweden at around 1,80 meters though i´m only 16 so i´ll probably get a bit taller

I’m about 6’1", and I’m fairly certain I maxed out my height stat. Living in Hawaii makes the usual problems of being tall even worse, since most guys here are lucky to be 5’6", and there’s not a girl in the entire state above 5’2".

Alright, that’s hyperbole, but still, most people are under my shoulder height here.

Speaking of being tall, any other tall people have back problems despite not being old enough to warrant them?

1 Like

Same.
I have no true idea of my actual height, but it is right about there. Maybe near Moa’s height. And I hate it.