How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Okay guys, this story is a little bit dark, so you may wanna watch out…

It’s a little hard to talk about but… Back in 2002, I was walking down the street to the store. I wanted to buy a Bohrok Kal because I thought they looked better than the original Bohrok. So I went into the Bionicle aisle and… and… sniff there they were… th- the Mod Squad… hiccup they bought the last Bohrok Kal an- and when they saw m-me they… cri THEY MADE ME BUY A GALIDOR SET!!! cries intensly I-I TRIED TO STOP THEM BU-BUT THEY P- cries more THEY PUT IT IN MY POCKET!! sobs I… I tried to g-get it o-out but it was s-so ugly I couldn’t t-touch it… cries horribly SO I HAD TO PAY FOR IT!!! WAJ WHY’D YOU PUT IT IN MY POCKET!!
cries WHYYYY cries harder

liek if u cri evrytim :crying_cat_face:

14 Likes

Oh my gosh that is so emotional.

2 Likes

DO NOT SPEAK THE FORBIDDEN WORD!!!

I make #Blamewaj a tag on every topic I do here.

Thanks, @Waj. You’ve ruined me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My pleasure.

3 Likes

They made me bald

oh yeah this guy hasn’t been indoctrinated into the cult yet, has he

1 Like

They ruined my life by calling doge “a stale meme”.

#I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS INSULT. NEVER!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Doge is stale though.

Now doggos… That’s a different story.

2 Likes

@Chronicler scared me by turning into an angry looking tomato.

1 Like

Good.

Nobody messes with Bob.

6 Likes

Look at the tomato. Isn’t it sad? He can’t dance. Poor tomato! He wishes he could dance like the cucumber. Free and smooth. But he can’t.

8 Likes

Oh.

I see how it is then.

4 Likes

Come over here… let me sing YOU a song…

2 Likes

Those mods eliminated PM and Truckstop.

Where else will I vent my unending anger at scrubs?

5 Likes

deep sigh

Chronicler…he…he killed Larry…

sobbing

He…he was my favorite cucumber…

4 Likes

No comprendo.

I’m glad both are gone they sucked.

3 Likes

Actually, I’d like to thank @Chronicler @Waj and @John_Smith. Why would I want to thank them after what they did? Well the other day there was this massive snowstorm and it was crazy and all. It broke the heating, it was seriously cold. So I started up the fireplace but I realized I had no logs…

That Galidor set kept the fire up for 8 hours and it was very warm, so thanks guys! although I’m still traumatized from the experience and they did make me waste money on it. So never mind, YOU GUYS STILL RUINED MY LIFE sob

5 Likes

They won’t let this topic die, they keep doing all these awful things to everyone

1 Like

How does this apply to us?