How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Wait, they didn’t have a Patreon until after Vessel went down?

I believe that’s how it happened, yes.

1 Like

The Patreon is directly a result of Vessel’s shut down.

2 Likes

the Mods stole my memes

2 Likes

That explains why the bionicle memes topic was closed…

1 Like

But you are a meme…does that mean they stole you?

3 Likes

The mod squad made me feel compelled to post here, despite having nothing funny to say.
Now I have to put myself at their mercy while I wait for likes that will never come BECAUSE OF THE MOD SQUAD

6 Likes

You’d like people to think that, wouldn’t you

Every time now that I have a fever, I get Cronk in my dreams

Soon I won’t need to have a fever to be tormented; I can’t even eat tomato soup now

why are you so cruel

5 Likes

This image correctly shows what they have done, need I say more?

9 Likes

They answered right before me at Makutafest and they won a mask I wanted.

They also bid more money on something I wanted on Ebay and won it :frowning:

1 Like

They ate my sandwich

I was walking through a movie theater one day when I saw them approach me. Then, all of the sudden, slime hands me a slip of paper. It says: “Congratulations, you’ve won a chance to be the first person to see the emoji movie!” I dropped the paper in horror, but before I could run, two goons had me and wouldn’t let me go. I struggled, but they strapped me down, held open my eyes with clamps, and forced me to watch that horrible movie. I couldn’t move, and it just kept playing again and again. The whole time, even louder than my screams, I could hear the cruel laughter of the mod squad.

7 Likes

how did it end, what even was the plot, does it even have a plot

Quiet, he’s going through rehab

3 Likes

This reminds me of an experience I went through a while back, before I became a member. They did the exact same thing, only they made me watch a supercut of the Twilight trilogy. I still have nightmares.:scream:

I was all alone, eating a few oranges even though they cause acid reflexes, Slime noticed this and knew full well of my condition…he hit me in the back of the head and knocked me out cold.

I woke up in a shoddy looking warehouse where the rest of the mods poured acid down my throat, cackling as I coughed and drowned in the never-ending toxic fluid.

They also stole my common sense.

I can’t find my pet amoeba anywhere, I bet they kidnapped him

1 Like

I spoke to @John_Smith once.

I’ll never be the same again.

11 Likes

You think it was only once

Hehehehehe

10 Likes

After the first time I started blocking out the traumatic experiences.

7 Likes