How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

They stole twenty bucks from me. and now I have to get it back.

wai.

The Mod Squad made me peeved about seeing this Triple Post.

Even though it wasn’t her fault, it was lag…

But still! The Triple Posts!

You did this to meee!

7 Likes

hey, leave grandad out of this

1 Like

I was in dancing in my tuxedo with a prawn mask on taking money and lollies from children and gambling. When i heard a sloping sound i turned around to find @Political_Slime leading the mod squad into my prawn themed castle and tore it down. because all the anti lobster pictures i put up were spam. then they found my illegal collection of prawn cocktails and booked me for cannibalism then found my book of things i hate and burnt it because it was hateful and now i cant remember all the things i hate. And stole all my money
Thats how the mod squad ruined my life

11 Likes

I literally have nothing to put here.
Oh, great Mod Squad, give me a reason to post why you have ruined by life.

1 Like

How did they ruin my life?
Well, it all started when I got up to get me a cold pop.
And I thought somebody was barbecuing…
I said oh mata nui it’s a fohr!
I ran for my life!
I didn’t grab no kanohi or nothing!
And then, I got banned!
Aint nobody got time for that!

Also I think they started that fohr.

Sorry. I know it was a horrible thing, but now I bet she’s doing better thnaks to all the attention that video got her, so I think it’s alright.

1 Like

They caused Bionicle to end with their demeaning comments

1 Like

They are so gravy to me.

That now i feel like defending some settlements.

I’ll go away lol

1 Like

I tried to convince a female member to go on a date with me and then they banned me for three days because apparently “A message form about plastic building blocks is a not a good place to start a relation ship”

I’ve vowed revenge ever since.

8 Likes

I saw @Political_Slime’s face once.

9 Likes

or twice

or three times

or 10 times

6 Likes

I was at a concert with my father, bonding with him. He asked me how I was enjoying myself. But, due to how loud the concert was, I couldn’t hear him. So, I asked him to repeat himself. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Before he could even get all the words out, I saw a knife sticking out of his chest. It was at this point I realized my mistake. The last words I heard before being knocked out were “Double-posting is forbidden”. I awoke in a dark room with my ankles tied together, and a small bowl of a green gelatinous substance with a note next to it saying “For consumption”. It’s been 13 days, and I still have yet to be set free, or see my family again. Some nights I close my eyes and imagine a world without the Mod Squad, and dream that one day our planet will be free from their terroristic reign.

fin

21 Likes

But, if you’ve been trapped for 13 days, how have you been able to type that message?

#DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN.

8 Likes

I shall use the fabled infinity Blade post to stab the mod-king, and then flag him so he will be banned forever.

14 Likes

The mob squad stole my sandwich and tin foil hat

3 Likes

Same. Then they put my tinfoil hat in the microwave. causing it to explode.
that’s how my father died, actually…

1 Like

That matters not. What matters is that the mod squad ruined my life.

5 Likes

Mod squad kicked me from PM 12…
######plz don’t kick me out longer for this

1 Like

@Waj stole my heart when I was not looking
Glad I am from Galifrey

6 Likes

They…,they…they ate the last of the bread.

THIS IS WAR.

3 Likes