How-To: Mixel Bohrok

Unfortunately it can’t, because the parts I had to work with don’t allow many round surfaces, but it can turn the head side to side!

what makes the bohrok special is the ball forming

I know, I know, when I made the MOC I was just having fun with a bunch of parts, I didn’t have in mind to make a perfect representation, but I might make a “folded Bohrok” in the future, who knows?

This is awesome. Just awesome.

1 Like

(I’m almost finished my slightly modified version)
Ooooooh.
The head turns.

1 Like

Reminds me more of a Bahrag than a Bohrok, but still is adorable regardless.

While the back looks a bit awkward to.
I can only say this.

#Yes. Just yes…

1 Like

Why, exactly? I personally don’t see a Bahrag.

this is frankly amazing, very creative and very well built

and so cute

1 Like

Awesome job man!

Edited title and inserted final pic at top of post (for the Hot Bar) -legomaster

1 Like

Nice step-by-step instructions!
The pictures are clear, and it’s easy to follow!
The MOC is awesome too!:smile:

1 Like

Clean it all, it must be cleaned.
Innovative and cute! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I finished mine.
You wanna see him? He’s modified, BTW.

1 Like

My life is complete.

1 Like

@Hutere Do it, just do it, make your dreams come true! :stuck_out_tongue:
But seriously, I would really appreciate that. I’m very happy that I inspired someone!

BTW I find it funny how this topic where I show a completely random creation I made last year because I was bored got so many likes and replies in such a short amount of time, and the actual Mixels creations that I built putting all of my heart and passion in them get less replies and take almost twice the time to reach 50 likes :stuck_out_tongue:.

So I’m just going to totally advertise them here.

1 Like

Probably because they aren’t related to Bionicle, this is a Bionicle forum. also maybe because this title looks more interesting than your other titles because it’s a how-to.

1 Like

XD Oh my word, that’s hilarious.

1 Like

Looks great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Interesting build.Luckily the Bohrok are basically one design x12 with different colors,therefore this design could be used for multiple bohrok and isn’t confined to just this gahdok design.