How To Train Your Dragon topic

The original books are nothing like the movies burn both are very good for different reasons

Give them a read. They’re pretty nice.

2 Likes

I agree s/

1 Like

I freaking hate auto correct.

2 Likes

Don’t we all.

1 Like

3rd movie coming out in 2019.
A light fury, macho hiccup, and some new realm?

3 Likes

So what do you all think of HTTYD 3? And this topic really needs some activity.

2 Likes

Personally I absolutely loved it. A perfect end to a beautiful series.

And I’m not ashames to admit there were a lot of waterworks towards the end. Especially with that end credit song. I swear it gets me every time.

1 Like

I agree. It was great, and I’m not sure how the ending could have been pulled off better. And the epilogue scene was really good. Snotlout was more annoying than usual though, and the other side characters just seemed extra incompetent. Other then that though, it’s a perfect finale.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. The whole Snotlout hitting on Hiccup’s mom I could have absolutely done without.

2 Likes

I’m just going to say this, take my raps, then run, but the books are superior in every way to the movies.

The first movie was good, but the 2nd just seemed unnecessary, and I haven’t seen the third.

All I wanna say is. What the heck man?!

Well, I would defend the movies, but…I haven’t read the books. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do so. Definitely do so. They are one of those books that I would suggest anybody read. No matter the age. (Within reason of course)

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read them soon.

1 Like

While it had a great ending, the third one was probably my least favorite. It was a little to childish compared to the other two.

1 Like

Can’t watch it. What is it about?

A new Christmas special, wrapping up the series.

3 Likes

It looks like it’s going to be pretty good. Coming out on December 3rd.

1 Like

A clip from the holiday special.

3 Likes