How to use: Custom bionicle wiki

Hey, any Custom-bionicle-wiki users willing to help explain how you use the site?
Such as with uploading mocs (and/or are all allowed so long as they have a backstory), their pics, and organizing the layout of their info? I have some it figured out but for the most part I’m still a bit confused.

Any help’ll be appreciated! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello there! I’m Invader39, one of the two Bureaucrats of the wiki, and I’d be happy to help you out.

For all your page layout needs, check out the Article Policy: Custom BIONICLE Wiki:Policy/Article Policy | Custom BIONICLE Wiki | Fandom

To upload an image: Login required | Custom BIONICLE Wiki | Fandom

I’d also recommend joining our Discord server. There we can answer any questions you may have. There is a link to it on the main page and as a widget on the site. Although be warned that people use it at their leisure, so you can always use DM or message me on the wiki.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello, Kai, great to see your interest.

Honestly, Invader’s pretty much summed it up. All of the administrators on the wiki are happy to help, and Invader and Gonel can quickly get you rolling. If you ever need something, chances are you can find it under the Community navbar at the top of each page, but if you ever might need something more specific, wikia has a bunch of tutorials for newer users. Judging from your first page, it seems you’re already off to a better start than most, though.

But yeah. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the admins or other community members if you need something, from editing assistance to storyline tips to even collaborations.

Welcome to the community and happy editing!

1 Like

Yeah, always hearing about it and had a Wikia account but never really knew how to use it.

Glad to hear I’m doing well at least then! I mainly scanned over a bunch of others ‘Toa-pages’ and read through the links Invader posted. (useful ones those!)

I’ll try to be as helpful as I can! Glad to be a part!