How Would TTV End?

AKA draw straws. This only pertains to the end, nothing else

I could assume they’d go out in a blaze of glory after withering many years after the end. Or I could assume they’d just transition into something completely different like other guys and, as the members are replaced, the whole new thing discards its past until it’s unrecognizable

9 Likes

Perhaps Pandemic Panda could live on for a while, if one of the members is willing to take it on as a job. I’d imagine that they’d hold a big celebration before they end.

7 Likes

The three eljays would destroy var and then take everything over, and in a last moment of glory Eljay would die as he revived ttv as a new thing.

16 Likes

Hold up
Why is everyone talking about TTV ending.

8 Likes

Because we have been told by a inside source that it will…we just dont know when…

4 Likes

There are two things we don’t talk about: BIONICLE ending forever, and TTV ending forever. And if one of those things happens, the other won’t be the same. :wink:

10 Likes

Var’s laugh destroys all cast member’s microphones.

Coincidentally, they are all broke at this time.

12 Likes

Both will happen one day.

6 Likes

It’s simple: it won’t end for a while, so don’t worry about it.

6 Likes

:’(

But really, I bet this is something that TTV themselves have barely thought about. There is no foreseeable end in sight, and thus you can’t plan for it.

3 Likes

Pretty much this. We’ve given it a little thought; we’re not stupid, we know everybody’s getting older and that BIONICLE will, without a doubt, end again at some point in the future. Granted, we rose to popularity only after BIONICLE ended the first time, so that particular aspect isn’t too concerning for us.

We could go in a multitude of different directions as far as our future is concerned, but honestly, I’m just focused on the here and now at this point. I enjoy where we’re at, I enjoy the fact that there are people out there that actually enjoy us and our content after years of trying to build ourselves up, and I’m grateful about the fact that we’ve finally got a release schedule for our channel that we can actually stick to.

BASICALLY life is good and it’s all because of you guys. :smiley:

-Mesonak

32 Likes

I think TTV will end with castmembers gradually moving on with their lives (getting jobs, getting married, having kids, etc.). Hopefully, a new cast will take their place until Lego either cancels constraction or goes bankrupt for some reason. By that time, TTV could have upwards of 100,00 subscribers. Also, I would hope this new cast doesn’t destroy the channel, and gives us something new. Also also, I hope I’m not still watching TTV when they finally shut down (if it takes as long as I predict).

4 Likes

I’m sure that i’ll screw up somehow and then TTV will crumble.

“Hey guys Oniwah just accidentally launched a nuke!”

“Where is it headed?”

“I dunno some dude named Varderan’s house.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Aww. We’re appreciated.

7 Likes

Don’t let him fool you! he is only trying to gain your trust so he can take over TTV!

######/s…maybe…

5 Likes

TTV will end with a whimper, not a bang.

3 Likes

I would presume they wouldn’t leave without passing the mantle off to some new group.

the CHC or the BOR

1 Like

ysee

TTV will probably end due to them getting more of a life, as some have mentioned already.
I assume they might pass down the channel to trustworthy newer members
I kinda doubt it though.

as for a joke answer?
I imagine a civil war.

4 Likes

The Eljay Empire will cause said civil war (For Eljay!)

2 Likes

shame less as always.

but really, ya guys are awesome.