How would you make a Female MOC?

Well, I mean, if it’s a Toa then there wouldn’t be any major difference between male and female, but if it’s something else then there might be more of a difference.

2 Likes

Though it should still look a little different than a male character. It’s like comparing 2015 gali to kopaka; subtle differences to distinguish them apart.

4 Likes

Well, I was just talking about G1 lore-wise. It’s all up to you, but the big thing is this: As long as the focus of the MOC is creativity and the build, and not being feminine for the sake of being feminine, no one will judge you for making a good MOC, even if it is a bit… busty.

1 Like

there are lots of female mocs with interesting builds but where does it go to far

1 Like

If there is a way to over-sexualise the female MOCs, MOCers will find the way to abuse the pieces.

######Also, thanks for the edit, @IllustriousVar

2 Likes

Yes, definitely.

2 Likes

any pieces in particular

Nuvaboobs, Rahkshi heads, even the HF cocoon pieces for butt. Also, too thick thighs.

2 Likes

make the silhouette like this
( )
) (
( )
alright, that doesn’t look anything like the one I drew,
just big chests and big hips
or even more, I think someguys are a little bit sick

2 Likes

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/48/41/0726210fb645034341d6c93998df579e-lego-samus-is-half-bionicle-all-woman.jpg

3 Likes

Nuvaboobs really only work if you do it right. You can’t just slap them on and they look good. I don’t really care for Nuvaboobs because they over feminize the MOC. I’ve only seen a few Nuvaboobs that actually work. Maybe use a Nuva chest piece or something like. I suggest giving the MOC a three pin waist because that works for me.

My best female MOC, imo:

Over feminizing the MOC never works, tbh.

7 Likes

You see, that’s a complex and impressive build, and it’s representative of the character (quite frankly, it’s probly less femenine than Samus normally is). Even if it was more femenine, it’d still be respectable.

4 Likes

And whats all this talk of nuva Boobs

1 Like

It’s not that they’re bad, it’s that they’re common, and have been used poorly many times, and as such have a negative connotation.

3 Likes

Toa nuva shoulder armor as boobs are generally overused in femmocs

2 Likes

Tihs is one of the (I’d say, few) examples when the pieces are used good.

1 Like

Well…the first thing would be Nuva boobs…I mean…smaller build, lower shoulders and bulk placed in hip and upper chest area…I would also make lower legs bit thinner to compliment the bulkier upper half, not to mention Rahkshi shells might be a good addition to the upper legs.`

1 Like

Lots of things like this

Just wondering, what’s up with your sudden obsession with females?

4 Likes

He probably just hit puberty.

7 Likes