How would you make a Female MOC?

Better?

no breast at all

4 Likes

I actually think that looks kinda cool. The chest looks like it may interfere with the neck, though that could just be the angle of the picture.

4 Likes

The chest-butt tho
Remove that and itā€™s an alright MOC.

5 Likes

The problen
M is you canā€™t tell itā€™s a female

Thatā€™s not entirely a bad thing. If you want it to look like a bulky humanoid, then it looks fine!

6 Likes

Itā€™s supposed to look like a woman

Male/female proportions are very similar, especially with the general body type you went with, so I see no issue.

6 Likes

How to make a Female Moc in 4 steps

1-Nuva butt
2-Nuva bewbs
3-Rahkshi Head
4-Profit

/s

5 Likes

@Toa_of_red_pins I just want to clarify that at no point have I ever meant to be rude, I was just trying to critique and may have been a little aggravated over time. I am sorry if it came off as that.

All I want to say is that you should take some of our critique into consideration, since me and the others such as @Chronicler are only trying to help you improve :smile:

That said, I can see your skills as a MOCist improving, and I truly hope they continue to improve, because I actually like most of your Skull Mistress MOC. :smile:

3 Likes

Umm I donā€™t think thatā€™s the right phrase

Iā€™d suggest using Gali 2015 as a reference for female proportions in Bionicle

4 Likes

Gali looks like a man as ive already stated

Actually, she has a more feminine appearance that is very slight, such as having slimmer shoulders and slightly wider hips

6 Likes

@Toa_of_red_pins, if you want to have a MOC with female-like proportions, Iā€™d recommend basing it off of this:

5 Likes

Ok so we dont have another heated argument OK

He is nowhere near hateful towards you, and to be honest, this whole drama revolving around your controversial MOCs is getting bit old. You seem to walk on very thin ice.

5 Likes

What I recommend is to make a thinner torso (maybe with an hourglass figure), use a good looking mask (Breezā€™s helmets all work well) and, most importantly, donā€™t exaggerate the proportions.

7 Likes

If youā€™re using CCBS the breakout torso piece is very helpful

1 Like

I like the bastardisation way more than the original phrase.[quote=ā€œArsenic, post:175, topic:15642ā€]
Donā€™t exaggerate the proportions.
[/quote]

Weā€™re not sculpting Venus here; exaggeration is unavoidable with bonkles.

2 Likes

I mean, donā€™t make it look ridiculous.

Why not? Itā€™s your kronkiwongi.