HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Does anyone have a picture comparing the different sizes of the lower leg pieces?

2 Likes

Thanks, just tell me what you want in return if you find any custom arms that fit that torso :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys its me again i have been having trouble with a certain moc of mine. The problem is that the legs look too skinny and i have no ideas on how to fix it. Ill let you guys have a look at it and also please tell me what i can do to fix it THANKS.

He is very top heavy plz help this noob moc maker

Well, maybe it’s because the torso is too beefy.

5 Likes

custom limbs help.
example:
kulta here has custom upper legs to add to his general aesthetic of a large titan.

or you could try to slim the body of this moc so you don’t have to worry about having skinny limbs

8 Likes

But I like it like that :persevere:

Lego Bayformers Star Scream

1 Like

What do you mean?

he means this:

skinny legs, fat torso.

3 Likes

Oh I see what you did there

Use constructed legs.

It would probably be a good idea to make the legs longer as well as beefier, unless you’re going for those funky proportions it looks odd to have a torso that’s as wide as the legs are long.

MOC making rule of gold nº1:

Never, and I repeat, NEVER use Bionicle Stars or 2008/9 limbs on MOCs. The plastic is weak and will break easily.

That goes for the feet and the upper legs, the orange pieces.

Unless you have a large number of them and know how to use them properly.

2 Likes

I will remember that

Thanks for taking that into consideration, because those pieces will NEVER make anything beefy.

kek

Well that doesn’t stop supporting a frame
http://i.imgur.com/KTOKL2g.png
made from mr. cup of fail

If your going to build with specialized/frail pieces; you need a vast collection of parts to support and contrast with the build.

13 Likes

Well, I guess you have a point. I edited my previous post accordingly.

If anyone has a custom foot design for a Moc about the size of a protector, that I can make gold without having to paint it, I’d really appreciate it.

1 Like

I used this for my Shadow Swordsman and doesn’t require that many pieces

3 Likes

Ive been trying to build a Rahi of some sorts and I can’t seem to find anything that works if anyone has tips or a good build I would love to hear it. (Also feel free to change the category I have no idea what to put it in)

1 Like