HowTo: MOC Tutorials

And '09 masks, or should I say helmets. :expressionless:

1 Like

Does anyone have any advice for a good looking torso design for arms that use sideways Mata feet for upper arms?

2 Likes

Well, Slime has a good torso.

Otherwise, go look at my MOC topic. I have a design essentially useful for my self-MOC. Search up "Mistah Grammaticul’s MOC topic.

lolno

Which way are the Mata feet facing? Heel up or heel down?

Il start work on a torso for you today.

3 Likes

Well, I hate to ask…but does anyone know how to make a good torso that uses the Metru waist as the waist…and is kinda big.

[quote=“Political_Slime, post:196, topic:1488”]
Which way are the Mata feet facing? Heel up or heel down?
[/quote]So the Mata Feet are actually on the arms and not the torso. The “toes” of the feet are facing down towards the forearm.

[quote=“Ehryt8o, post:197, topic:1488, full:true”]
Il start work on a torso for you today.
[/quote]Woo! Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Anybody with suggestions for lower arms, prefferably thick lower arms

1 Like

I need a suggestion for a CCBS style torso to be used in tandem with a head that uses the Nuju Metru mask.

Go to it, now.

1 Like

CCBS in what way, to attach a torso shell, or multiple shells?

To attach multiple shells, preferably on the front, shoulders, and back.

@FordianL

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129742974@N03/16319701555/in/album-72157650680128316/

7 Likes

@FordianL I’m not sure if this would work for you, but I’ve been planning to post it for a while now. (This also contains a bit of a preview of a project I’ve been working on…)

4 Likes

This works! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. (and thanks for giving me an excuse to get up and do this already…)

2 Likes

Well… thats offsetting (also, would ya mind posting you custom head ngram photos? Ive been wondering for some time how the build looks)

Huh?.

Obligatory back shot < back shot < nyran shot < ngram shot

For Ghosty’s head?

Ay! (Random five charactersl