HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Nah, original Pohatu can survive pretty much anything because he has HEART AND SOUL in ridiculous quantities. Unlike some more recent characters I could name… glares at Gen2 Potato’s characterisation

(Ok I love Gen2 as a whole and this is irrelevant to the topic but I reeeaaaalllllyyyy hate the way they literally reversed Pohatu’s personality.)

1 Like

Does anyone have a small custom head that could work for a female, preferably with pieces available in orange and gunmetal?

Here’s a quadruped frame based on one of Jangbrick’s designs.

11 Likes

can I see something with that design?

2 Likes

10 Likes

ah… that’s cooler than the skeleton.

So…I was building a new MOC, however I got stuck at the waist, and I’m not quite sure how to continue. Any ideas?

this is front.

this is side.

4 Likes

Mmm, a back shot would be nice, because I can’t really see what kind of connection points are on the back. I’d be happy to try and help, though.

I have very recently developed a beast like head

i hope you like mandibles

28 Likes

Oh my god the mouth
i love it

1 Like

what @SmeatyFlavor said, or show a pic without the skull spider mask.

Thanks for showing some interest in helping, but I abandoned the MOC and moved to my Makuta Project…I’m currently stuck on lower arms. :confused:

please tell me I have enough pieces to build that, man that’s awesome you are a genious

1 Like

Umarak the Killer

1 Like

All pices in the head are inside umarak the hunter did like an alternate build using them

During the G1 story, we encountered many different forms of Matorans. Naturally, LEGO did this for other purposes. But as a Bionicle fan, I wanted to have as many Matorans as possible. But I didn’t have enough money for that. So I had to improvise. I realized that I had many Vahki legs and Toa feet(plus all Metru Matoran bodys and legs and Axonn fingers). So I had several ideas for Matorans of all places(Metru Nui, Voya Nui, Mahri Nui, etc).
If you also got your own ideas for an easy Matoran build, feel free to share it in the comment section. To make it easier for you how I designed them, I seprated several parts of them to better analyze them.

Metru/Mata Nui Matoran

They are easy to build if you have enough parts. Sadly, they have no real eyes because they use a connector piece instead of a real head.

Mahri/Voya Nui Matoran

They look a bit different than the real 2006/2007 sets, because I am missing several parts to recreate the orignal ones.

Other Matoran form

Since I have had enough pieces to build other Matoran forms, I decided to create some fan-made ones. Also easy to build.

Like I said before, I’m sure you got your own design for self-made ones. I have not the necessary level to begin a MOC Community project, but you can still publish these. The best ones will be present in a list I will make afterwards.

5 Likes

Pretty good, man.

1 Like

Edit’d title for grammar

1 Like

Mind if I steal-er, I mean use these designs?

No problem :wink: That’s why I shared it here.