HowTo: MOC Tutorials

He isn’t super complex but he has a point of articulation I haven’t seen in any other moc yet

where?

1 Like

I don’t know what to call it but I will call it a shrug joint😱

I’ve seen people do that, I don’t know if it’s built the same tho.

1 Like

I decided to go for a more sleek look for varin

1 Like

Today I’m going to be posting two designs I have:

First up a hand design

The parts you’ll need. Of course use any colour for the Bohrok eyes, and if you want @Eljay on your case, feel free to use red pins

Next, my sword design

I’m not sure if other blade pieces work for this but feel free to try, and once again use any colours you desire

Feel free to use the sword design just credit me

7 Likes

I did that with the latest version of my self moc

This hand design exists for so long I don’t think you should ask for credit for it.

1 Like

I didn’t realise, I’ll take your word on it

Does anyone have an arm design that can allow this weapon to attach to the underside?

Could I use this? Its amazing, I’ll give you credit too

Yah I don’t care thanks

Anyone got tips for torso, nothing I try works. Colours are dark red (using g1 pieces), gunmetal, black and silver

@Vicroen thanks

7 Likes

Those legs are awesome

2 Likes

Ayyy I used that hand design on the first Ekorak! Been like three years but I still love that thing @_O

3 Likes

Wha’d ya say?

In my opinion I would definitely do a really thin custom torso with a hard ab crunch, like borderline hunchback sorta thing, with like details such as pistons and gears (G1 style) to really fit the vibe of those sweet legs.

2 Likes

you mean… make red and silver General Grevious?

1 Like

And black and gunmetal

@Klaevin91 I was joking. But I do have to disagree about gunmetal and silver. Especially G1 silver.

black is a given in any technic-based build and silver/gunmetal… meh, basically the same, depending on the lighting.

@TheMoltenKing which G1 silver? toa nuva silver is definitely different from makuta gunmetal. But piraka silver and gunmetal are similar enough that in some photos, I was able to pass them off as the same color.