HowTo: MOC Tutorials

No, thats just a coincidence. Hhahahaha

1 Like

Can someone show me how to torso?
(Around she same size as CCBS torsos, big or small idc)

Thanks!

Here’s a custom torso about the size of a protector torso (only the neck is one balljoint longer) - it’s not perfect, but maybe it helps.

2 Likes

Woah… I just came up with that exact same design a couple of days ago, And I’ve never seen it before…
Great minds really do think alike

Help with a custom arm design please. Preferably using both ccbs and G1 pieces, with crimson pieces from Jaller Inika, Tahu Mistika and Kalmah. Sorry if that limits it a fair bit.

Also, just general cons and improvements, and what works well

3 Likes

Just fyi, that picture is actually something I had to take from a friend’s moc because I was away when I was going to post it. I’ve used it for a long time (way before that picture was posted), but countless others have created the same exact design. It’s quite versatile and has a fair few variations that also work quite well.

1 Like

So I’m gonna post these instructions to an old moc of mine, the Kraktha.

These are all the pieces you’ll need.

Repeat these last few steps four times.

And then you have it!

23 Likes

Anyone got any good hip designs that can work with gold armor? Ive hit a wall where I can’t figure out how to make one that has gold armor with good coverage.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do but I can’t guarantee I’ll think of anything

1 Like

If you have lots of gold exo force arms this might be a good idea. Also the tubes wrapping around the top can be substituted with Brutaka’s ribbed hose.

12 Likes

Is that a thigh?

i only have 5 gold exofoece arms

1 Like

Well if you need some good coverage you could make use of the 2015 onua shovel armour to make the hips look more bulky and put the 2015 gold pistony armour on it. That might be an easier solution.

Thats too big, plus it introduces silver.

2 Likes

anybody have a good toa-sizeish body design that doesn’t need any balljoints?

1 Like

System is helpful here.

2 Likes

Sure I can- oh no balljoints.

stares at all my balljoint hungry designs

Nope I got nothin for ya.

4 Likes

eh thanks anyway
plus i made something and it kinda works rip oashin

2 Likes

I agree about the system.
I’m a balljoint minimalist, but I still use them in, well, everything.

you know I am still looking for a torso for this because I suck at moccing

I tried to make a body, but it was so disproportionated

9 Likes

I need help.

I am working on my self-MOC, but I want to make a custom foot design that is not skinny, but uses this piece:

Any help is appreciated.