HowTo: MOC Tutorials

You could probably use gears.

Depending on size, you could maybe us Skull Basher’s axe piece and put 6 of them in a ring, they’re a similar shape to what you’re looking for

That actually looks… Really easy. Lemme see what I can whip up.

Also @Voxumo I haven’t forgotten about your request with the torso, but life has been complicated lately.

1 Like

just a quick and simple thing i found whilst messing about with parts. so I hate it when the large foot piece is used as a hand as the angle of the wrist is just weird, as shown bellow.

So I realised that on the bottom of the foot there is a hole big enough to act as a socket for a ball joint.

Doing this makes it so there is no longer the awkward 90* angle. Enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does this have stress on the part?

1 Like

not at all :slight_smile: I actually think it was intentional as looking into the hole there is a curve at the bottom allowing movement

3 Likes

Sounds great. I may try it once.

2 Likes

oh yea, that connection.

i used it on my makuta MOC, back when the contest was up.

i also know @Gringat discovered this himself a month or so back.

3 Likes

fair enough, just stumbled on it now and thought i would post it :slight_smile: I dont really use G2 pieces that often you see haha

Pretty sure @Oniwah stumbled across that one before I did.

1 Like

before august?

huh.

I’ll ask a question that, considering the trend across this whole topic, I guess will never be answered, but it’s worth a shot. Does anyone have a torso using G2 parts for a female character, a little bigger than a protector? (do not show me Corgot)

Not sure how much G2 you want or how you define a torso for a female character, but I uploaded a torso design that I used for a G2 female character and is slightly taller than a protector torso in post 649, so maybe that might help.

1 Like

how would this piece BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures and this piece BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures look together?

thanks. I saw that a while back. I had just forgotten. where it was. I actually commented two comments before yours! now it comes full circle…

if I am not misstaking, they dont fit together

Hi, does anyone have a good custom arm design I could use? I’m willing to trade.

I need one for medium sized Pyrrhus, do you have one that would work well with this torso? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMarxfNDGpM I do plan on recoloring it to a color scheme of red, dark red, keetorange, and gold with a pinch of black though. By the way, do you want any design in return? I’ve made some gigantic custom legs that would be good for making anything real big… or making MTT EX. Because dem lehgz

Thats so cute I want to build one!

2 Likes

I’m not too sure if I have anything exactly to-scale, but I’ll dig around and see.

1 Like