HowTo: MOC Tutorials

no

but yes

1 Like

I would be intrested

@JasonRiceGamin_YT Make the torso smaller

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

oaky, here goes (this is gonna be long, so bare with me)

The finished product

MAIN TORSO

(mirror on both sides)

(mirror on both sides)

(missing a picture here, put the two 3 long technic bars to hold the HF foot on)

WAIST

(technically the waist isn’t my design. it belongs to shadowgear6335/ alieraah, but 1: its such a good waist, and the torso is designed to work with it, so I though it would be best to include it.)

Uploading…

here is how it should look on a finished moc

the upside of this torso is that, while i designed it for female mocs, it can be used with male/ misc as well. it really comes down to how you work with the limbs and head that define it.

hope some-one finds this helpful.

please credit me if you use it.

quartz

13 Likes

One of your pictures is still uploading, and thanks! I’ll be sure to use it.

1 Like

I’m thinking of revamping my supernova character and this is the custom torso I came up with.

“Front view”

“Side view”

“Back view”

What do you think, is it alright, is it too much. Give me your opinions. I’ll stop taking them on 25-4-17.

3 Likes

perhaps change the front chest Armour, as it doesn’t really cover the gaps in the neck area all that well.

1 Like

That really looks cool! It could use some shoulder armor though.

Keep the hip-articulation.

The armor on the front could be changed to alleviate some of the gaps in the torso, but it looks great otherwise.

Great improvement
But maybe add more armor
Replace the claw armor with these

In a different color though like blue or silver(if they exists I’m not sure)

2 Likes

Built this hand 4 years ago and shoved it in a drawer. Haven’t seen it in anyone else’s mocs, so now is as good a time as any.

The thumb is opposable, so both palm and grip can be done, and the blaster gives it a natural angle. A revolver can also be used for a sharper angle.
It’s also fairly good at free holding, but it can further stabilize it with a T-pin if necessary.

16 Likes

That’s a nice hand, I might end up using it on some mecha. Thanks!

Ditto here!

Does anyone have a head that fits an avokhii and uses bohrok eyes?

why does it have to use bohrok eyes?

So it can be different eye coulors

and how do you want the connection to be? ball joint or ball socket?

welp, there goes my help

Already made one

Upload it so we can see then!

10 Likes