HowTo: MOC Tutorials

suspension in a car

It would be a nice detailing in the legs or arms. Unless you only Have 1. Then I don’t know what to do with it.

20 Likes

Nice design!

1 Like

@Kirathel

here it is. sorry for the delay

3 Likes

Ok, it looks good…but I cannot see it very well. Could you perhaps move back a bit and get a wider shot?

Thank you for posting btw.

1 Like

sure. i’ll get to it as soon as i can

1 Like

sorry for bad quality. i needs arm and leg ideas.

3 Likes

I was just pouring out my Bionicle armor / mask drawer and as I was putting the parts back I noticed 2 parts had gotten loosely stuck together

So I built a head out of it

(The rod is 3 long)

9 Likes

Funniest bit for me is the fact that I literally just got this head at a value village! XD

3 Likes

Mk II of the anti-balljoint frame that doesn’t feature twenty pictures of a guy just standing there.

21 Likes

A r m a t u r e

I like this, although I’d like to see it with some different heads

1 Like

So anyone have any builds for this? Head or otherwise?

'Cause I’m either gonna use it for something like that or drive myself nuts trying to make it into a torso…

2 Likes

Used that Kraahkan version two times in the past, but neither was really satisfactory. Don’t have any specific builds, though. Just examples of usage.

1 Like

Pretty nice, actually glad to see a head design that fits the mask of ultimate dume… Or was that power? One of the two.

1 Like

It’s just understood to be a movie style Krahkaan, granted one couldn’t tell just by looking.

1 Like

Ah, k, just could’ve sworn that I saw that it was called that… must’ve been something else…

wow, thats so cool, could i use that in one of my builds?

sorry for the late response but uh, sure

I’m trying to come up with a hand design using a mixle joint as the conection but can’t figure out how to give it a thumb without making it really big. Does anyone have any tips?

1 Like