HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Does somebody have a decent Toa torso design. I want one with waste articulation.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMaxyA1bW1w Not my design of corse, Kemal came up with it. Duh.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any good designs for goat or ram horns, I’m working on a demon moc and I can’t really think of any designs for the horns

1 Like

You could just use Umerak’s horns. They come two sizes which is nice.

Thank you for the tip, But i’m looking for more of a ram or goat like look not an elk look, and plus my dogs chewed some of the parts… AGAIN…

Hmm, maybe try using technic all connectors?

1 Like

So like the angled pieces?

yes, use those, put studs in the pin holes, and close them off with tooth pieces.

1 Like

Does anyone have an idea for a custom body design which incorporates the Inika chestplate into it?

One of them, but it’s a touch… odd/fidgety in design.

Literally anything would do at this point.

Ok, sorry for the delay and here’s hoping this is the chest piece ya wanted.
If not, I might be able to… procure something for one of the other inika-line armours.

**=============

Now, I’m not going to get too in-depth with the build, for the most part what I’ll display is basically self explanatory anyways.

Step 1 - the frame:

Step 2 - Frame covering:

Now then, no this exact build is not necessary. All that is necessary is the black 2 axle connector and 2 proper length axles.
Mine just has details added on.

Now then, the HF shield is also not necessary, just a piece with matching spaced holes.
The ice shield just provides the best cover.

And yes, there are small spaces between the axle topper and the shield. That is necessary but it basically does it itself when you connect it.

Part 3 - finishing up:
So now all you need to do is stopper the visible, loose axles. Any stopper can be used, I just used my angled pieces for the added details.

And, unfortunately, only the straight ball joint addon so far works for the torso connection.

11 Likes

I like it, but the shoulders are too low.

1 Like

Ah, those can be switched out for either the straight versions, or just flipped to the opposite angle. I just needed ‘em low for the moc that uses that chest.

Without it ‘er shoulder pads make her arms seem off.

1 Like

Thanks Kai.

Welcome!

Any body have ideas for a Master-sized ccbs body with a middle section? I’m going for something kinda like Samus’ torso. Also spherical shoulders that are compatible with ccbs.

Basically this smeksy fellow.
@KAI_BORG I summon thee!

2 Likes

This… this could be a possibility… I’ll have to see if any of my torsos might match up with it… Either way this’ll probably take a bit.

So, like the Star Wars shoulder pads? Or maybe Nuva Armor?

1 Like

There was that Hero Factory armor that came out in brain attack… it might have been only on Evo, though.