HSH Merging

I was wondering if you could implement a feature that would let Mods remake joke topics that Masters create in the HSH. Has anyone asked this before? Does anyone care?

I’m a bit confused as to what you’re asking. Are you asking if Joke Topics to be remade outside of HSH? Are you asking if joke topics made outside of HSH can be moved to HSH? Are you asking if closed HSH topics can be remade?

Bear in mind that as a Master, you have the ability to change the location of topics to any subforum.

It’s the second one you meant, and I want to point out that the HSH doesn’t show up on the menu.

Ah. I see the dilemma. I’m pretty sure Mods can move stuff to HSH, so I’d probably just PM one of them. Alternatively, what I’ve done in the past (as a Master) is just to remake the topic in HSH. It’s easier and less confusing.

2 Likes

I’ve tried that, but the topic was automatically deleted.

Was the original topic closed by mods?

Yeah

Then in that case, it would probably be best for you to obey the staff’s wishes. Circumventing them by reposting it in HSH does nothing but annoy them. You could try contacting them to see if it’s okay with them for it to be reposted, but otherwise, I’d just leave it be.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks!

Hi Mr Doctor
Just going to pop in and say that the reason the two topics were removed was not because they were meme posts (although that was also a factor for the post on the regular boards) but due to the fact that we felt they could become political due to the things you featured in the first post for each topic

3 Likes

Ah. OK, thanks.

It’s Strange. Sorry, I just really wanted to reference the joke in Doctor Strange

Whelp, time to pretend to make some joke topics!

1 Like