Humungousaur MOC Complete!!!!

Here it is my finished Humungousaur MOC and I gotta say it’s been a journey and a half just to get it to where it is because I had to order sooooo many metru brown lol but regardless my nostalgia is satisfied

63 Likes

The head seems too small, but it looks great

2 Likes

Humungousaur’ head is small…

Not bad. The blue pins kinda stand out under the lightning, but the shaping and consistency with the character aren’t too bad.

1 Like

Wow, this MOC is pretty cool. Definitely true to Humungousaur’s design. Do you have the head from the Ben 10 line?

2 Likes

This is amazing. I wish Lego had done this well with their sets in 2010

1 Like

Wow! Awesome! Fantastic sculpting with the torso and that thing looks massive. I also love the use of CCBS for the tan sections as it really gives the feel of a different textured skin. This is what Lego SHOULD have done with their version of the character.

2 Likes

Ooohohohohoh eeeeee I love this guy. The head is a bit small but to be fair you didn’t have much to work with for paint brown heads. Great job

1 Like

That

is

amazing

no words

1 Like

Could try integrating Ben 10 pieces

1 Like

surprised nobody has mentioned how unfinished the tail looks from the back.

Thought about it but they were too dark

Yeah I did the best could with the tail but i believe I could make it better if I had a broader pool of pieces in the correct color

No I don’t have and that’s because it was the wrong shade of brown

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hey Kevin! Reminding you again to not Double Post. If you’re confused at all by what that means, check out this topic.

Thanks!

Fair enough, just wondering was all.

1 Like

The proportions are a tad odd, but it has great potential.

I’m terribly sorry I tried to edit my other post and it wasn’t letting me

Ben 10 wouldn’t have failed so horrifically if this is what lego did with it. simplify the design a bit and id pay 15 or 20$ for this over those sets any day.

im also really jealous of you right now because I need to order only 2 brown metru limbs and you have all this brown on this moc.

1 Like

I had to order soooo much of the brown it’s nuts

I getcha, parts limitations.

totally understand, mate.

1 Like

This looks really nice! I remember when this was just getting started, and look at it now. Good job!

1 Like