Hutere, Tukar of Air

Here is the first Self-Moc I’ve made in my style for @Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air and there are more to come soon. Here’s the reference I went off of.

26 Likes

Very well done. The textures compliment themselves nicely.

A lot better than the previous version, some things could be improved though, those exposed pins could be covered in the tigh. Also the hand design is overused but aside from that nice job, you have improved greatly.

1 Like

The long arms and clawed hands make him look kinda creepy… or her? The build is pretty feminine.

1 Like

I don’t like the look of the hands, but otherwise great job

Looks good Tarnek I like this interpretation of hutere

1 Like

@Gringat I always imagine most beings of air being rather thin. The character is male, to my knowledge, and I didn’t work long on the hands. I basically just ripped them off of my Hydraxon.

@White_Rainbow You must have me confused. I am making the Self-Mocs of those who request me to do so. I am not Hutere.

@GIF.Man.Ben I might. I’d need the others’ permission first.

@Asriel Well… I’d need at least some idea of what you want him to look like. I can’t go off of just the word “Stone” alone.

2 Likes

It’s not so much that he’s thin, it’s that the chest and hips are pretty pronounced. I get what you mean for beings of air though! They tend to be kinda genderfluid in my own storyline (though Gringat is a manly man with a mask beard) so I guess it works ^^

1 Like

Oh whoops, just realized that, sleepy morning =P

Either way good job!

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you explained it better as to how you view it being feminine. I will admit that you are correct in those standpoints, but I couldn’t figure out what armor to use for this character.

1 Like

Groovy MOC Man.

Will you at some point be making a MOC for The self MOC’s in the RP? Cause that will be a Challenge.

Paging @Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air

1 Like

what if I want you to make me a stone toa moc, but I don’t have an actual moc?
anyway he looks really good, but I think the torso is a little bit short

It’s good. I definitely approve of this moc.
@Gringat Dude. He’s a dude.
@White_Rainbow I’m surprised you think I could make a moc this good at this point in my moccing career. (I physically can’t make this moc, also, because I don’t own half the pieces) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Tarnek. This is amazing. I do like mine better, but that’s only because I made it. This is superb, and I hope to see you do more characters in the RP. :+1:
My one complaint is that the feet could be bigger.
(Don’t take anything here as an insult. Nothing here is meant to be one)

2 Likes

This is a very good depiction of Hutere, I love how well the textures flow.

1 Like

Dis is good. I’d love to see more reworkings of other self Mocs here.

1 Like

Looks great.
The claws are a bad idea thought.

It has a great design, but I feel like the claws make the arms look like they’re too long.

1 Like

The torso looks well built, but feminine. However the limbs look lackluster, I would love to see this MOC refined.

Nice MOC.