Hydruka - Sport of Mahri Nui

If that’s the case, we don’t need to worry too much about bubbles bursting, then :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AntrozT6, @UltimateMustacheX, and @Bokarda.
Can-air-bubbles-collapse-or-pop-under-water

3 Likes

This looks to be at a very small scale of bubble, and using high pressure/heat. Since this will likely not come into play with this pitch, it can be assumed that the bubble would not pop underwater, especially if they are decent sized bubbles.

2 Likes

Huh… the more you know :rainbow::sparkles:

@UltimateMustacheX: Depends on how deep underwater the game is.

2 Likes

Well, deep.

It’s on the ocean floor, so at least a kilometre, if not more.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s… horrifying to think about…internal :scream: commences.

3 Likes

I am not finding anything about preventing a bubble from collapsing under water so we probably have to come up with a hypothetical solution.
This is the best solution I have seen so far.

On a slightly unrelated note, I found out that sending a sound wave through the bubble could potentially make it a deadly weapon.

3 Likes

Alright, it died down a bit, so I will revive it.

About the goal gates: So we will have 3 of them, each in different levels of elevation, how about we give them some sort of soap bubble, so they can pop it with the air-bubble when it runs through it?

In a 3d and underwater environment, it would be difficult to measure distance efficiently, and thus could result in argues over goals

I had another idea, what if the air-bubble is the player is more than one?

Sort of like Quiddich, but the balls are all the same, it would create more chaos and be more interesting.

I will update the thread with the suggestions very soon, feel free to contribute!

2 Likes

We could replace the air-bubble with something like an inflated pufferfish like Rahi or a floatable fruit of some kind (Thornax?).

2 Likes

I do not think the cast nor lego would approve shooting puffer fish out of a zamor launcher for sport.

I think the air bubble will do.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them, we did get squid launchers after all.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like