I Can't Do This Anymore

Objectively yes, but subjectively if they don’t recognize him as king, then to them he’s not.

Then they’re still wrong, because he was officially king. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Again, objectively yes, but they are right subjectively.

You can’t subjectively be right about an objective thing.

7 Likes

I doubt either side will change their mind on the matter, so shall we end this now before it escalates or devolves?

you could be colorblind tho

2 Likes

End now because there was really no point in the first place replying to this thread. He’s gone.

But then how would I see blue?

tahu, there are other forms of colorblindness.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know…

But that’s not really the point I was trying to make…

Ok guys let’s stay on topic please.

6 Likes

The dude didnt even respond once after making the topic. You can close it for all he cares.

8 Likes

@Jon what a long post
@TrotterNuva You are free to go (I don’t know why I am talking, you are gone). This is your decision, but I really can’t understand why you compared the change of the name from The Three Virtues to TTV with the lost of Bionicle and things like this. Maybe the stuff was rude to you, but I can’t believe this, because @Chronicler and the others are some really nice guys. Without this, Brickonicle is just project made by the TTV, if you don’t agree with it, ignore it!

Was this genuine or a troll… I’m actually wondering.

1 Like

Sounds genuine. I can sort of relate to what he’s saying. But that hasn’t really stopped me from staying on the Boards and doing whatever.

1 Like

To be fair though, the boards are run by the cast, so they can act however they want. It even says so in the rules. And while we can complain about that, it doesn’t have to change if the cast don’t want it to.

2 Likes

Exactly!

that’s like saying policemen can do whatever they want because they just are

6 Likes

I’d relate it more to a working enviroment. The boss can treat you how they like because they pay you, but you can always quit the job if you don’t like it.

4 Likes

I mean, just because you can act a certain way, doesn’t mean you should act a certain way.

1 Like