I need art for my bionicle fan audiobook.

Hi everyone. Im in a greate need of someone to draw art for my new audiobook.

Some details:

The book is called Bionicle : Dawn Of Time

The book has 23 chapters, some shorter than others.

Allmost all of the characters are posted here on the messege boards. Some will be redesigned.

The chapters are short and full of information about the characters and backstory.

I think this is all i can give you right now.

I cant sadly pay anything.

The kind of art im looking for are kind of consept art. Not to detailedand more of a smoth look.

If you find this intrested, please comment or contact me.

If this is on the wrong topic, please move it to the right one. Thanks. :grin:

I’m a little confused

Is the art just so people know what a character looks like? Since the “book” will just be an audio file.

1 Like

how much you gonna pay

4 Likes

^this^

Because last I checked you can’t see what’s in an audio file.

1 Like

Oh, might add that, this audiobook will be on youtube. So the art im looking for are pictures that gives a look of the current scene.

That’s what I figured it just didn’t make a lot of sense when you were pitching it.

Glad to help. Ad stated aswell, i cant sadly pay anything, so this is for the kind of person that mostly wants something to do and make a guy happy.

Sorry @Hightekdragon, but this would fall under Promotions/Advertising. Since you are not a Master (Regular) on the boards at this time, this topic shall remain closed.

If you want to find out how you can become a Master (Regular), please check out our Trust Levels topic.

Thanks! :smile:

– Waj

1 Like