ICARAX The Definitive Edition

Even from the dim photo, this looks great!

1 Like

Pretty good! Although I would add more black and a little more gray/silver.

1 Like

When I said ‘add more black’ I didn’t mean armour pieces. Maybe change some of the small red details with black, so he would not loose too much of his red.

1 Like

Yes! All of your hard work has finally payed off!

1 Like

He is totally NOT Teridax. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Makes it look more unique when compared to Teridax, which is really good. It could use larger wings though.

2 Likes

$295.00. That is one expensive moc. Guess all that hard work was for something! Just make sure no one sTeAlS it when in delivery. Good luck!

2 Likes

Now look what I found under the Christmas tree! It was great getting a look behind the scenes of this amazing build! Now one question. How do I attach his weapons?
Also, thanks for all the extra stuff included!

5 Likes

Ahhh I see! Thanks!

Actually, shortly after I got him, I decided to put my own spin on him, but the interior is exactly the same, with that torso as solid and sturdy as it is, I might never see inside! It’s really friggin solid!

5 Likes

I can tell! I can even tell that you used the upper inika torso. Which with the few exposed piston parts make the torso look even better!

2 Likes

Now that is the war monger that I think of he looks amazing. The mask though is a real stand out it looks stunning, suits him much more than the Kraahkan. His silhouette has a bit of a Lord Vladek vibe from the Knights Kingdom sets.
Seriously what an outstanding build

3 Likes

that’s very cool. icarax as a set was good, but you’ve made it even better.
this the definitive edition, no question about that.

1 Like

I love it. Every one of these is amazing and fit the Icarax character so well. The more muscular yet lean proportions are perfect, the wings look awesome, the weapons look very sinister. The claws add a lot of personality. Fantastic job!

1 Like

what are you, a circus ringmaster? /s
" come see!"

2 Likes

well i was brought here so your advertising worked

2 Likes

I think it works quite well

1 Like

I love your work. It is truly amazing how talented you are. Your attention to detail is quite remarkable. I hope to see some more of your work very soon. Thanks for your contribution to your art

3 Likes

Ooh. So cool, all the versions. Are those the Smaug wings in the first version?
Also, I admire your goal of an “economical build” the only reason I’ve been able to afford rarer masks and pieces is because they’ve come off the corpses of sets in the trade-shop bin. Good job, wonderful job you’ve done

2 Likes

That new Mace is fantastic, Icarax is becoming more and more like Sauron with every update.

2 Likes

Heya. Do you have instructions for the hands?

1 Like