Ideas for My Self-MOC

Sorry, but the project has been shelved for the possible future. Instead, I’ll give you some closeups and armorless shots of some bits of my Gen2 Ekorak when he’s done, which shouldn’t take too long =)

3 Likes

Ha, it’s cool. I’ll look forward to the closeups. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks =)

Was starting to worry if you were still around or not! You kinda vanished for a bit. Suppose it was something related to school or whatnot =P

2 Likes

No, the TARDIS landed a few weeks after it was supposed to. :wink:

6 Likes

Your self-MOC needs to have a fedora and a puppy named Clyde.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

I can get behind this

Also, I wish I could ban you for reviving this

2 Likes

A self-MOC doesn’t always have to be just like you in personality. It can take after certain parts of your personality, certain aspects. Any habits or ticks. Hobbies, things you like. It doesn’t always have to be 100% exactly like you, y’know? Just be sure that it isn’t too different, though!

2 Likes

I think it should be a Toa of Ice, since you’re white. It should probably have a Tom Baker scarf, a Matt Smith Fez, and a Capaldi coat thing. He should have a Starfleet pin, and wear the one ring. Also, he should have elf ears.

3 Likes

If you build it, I’ll accept it as my official self-MOC

3 Likes

I find it helpful when building a moc to find a piece or technique no one really uses, this’ll make a moc unique which is especially important for a self moc. For instance, I used this skull piece on my self-moc’s chest and a magnifying glass for the head: https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/deaths-shadow-rebooted-self-moc/44159/8Total

(also sorry for not seeing this topic, you’ve probably started building by now :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Ha, this topic is over 3 years old and I still haven’t started! I appreciate the advice, though–I’ll be sure to take it into account if I ever do get around to this. XD

1 Like

Wow, three years! Happy to help anyway XD

2 Likes

I don’t like this feeling.

4 Likes