If mythical and legendary creatures were real

What would happen and how would said creatures be possible? Scientific or not

5 Likes

A unicorn would probably be a horse with a weirdly shaped 5th hoof on its forehead.

A Pegasus on the other hand…

the world would be screwd then…

If dragons were real, we’d be dead. If any of the creatures from mythology were real, we’d be dead.

Except unicorns, and things like that.

1 Like

Everyone would died.

3 Likes

We’d all die.

2 Likes

Even with unicorns we’d be dead. They’re pretty darn violent in old stories, for instance Norwegian unicorns were believed to eat humans. Some stories say people fed them bulls and bears to avoid being eaten themselves.

1 Like

@Calebmar12 muzzle touching

1 Like

you guys sure are coming up with some incredibly clever and original ideas

6 Likes

I believe that if unicorns were real we’d Cage them and send them to the Skittles factory, so that we may once and for all taste the rainbow.

3 Likes

i’d say humanity would probably try to kill off the more dangerous ones

Well if mythical creatures where real than we’ve would have vampires, zombies, wereanimals, & mutants on our message boards.

1 Like

Would you dare to say slimes?

Also if anyone’s played magic then they know the extent of how many mythical creatures there is.

2 Likes

Zeus would destroy us all. At lest some of us. And after we will die we will arrive into a mountain.

More food.

2 Likes

Everyone would be afraid to open boxes.

5 Likes

Then I would be able to do this.
http://i.imgur.com/dW4V5GY.gif

3 Likes

Lol tru

Seriously, instead of them killing us it probably would be more likely that humanity hunted them to extinction.

Happened often enough with “normal” species.

Or at least the big creatures that aren’t tameable would definitely be extinct. Dragons (or rather their bones) would’ve been turned into decorative elements, the horns of Unicorns would end up in Asiatic traditional medicine…

2 Likes

I would take any scrap (scale, hair, etc.) and try to use them as tools.