If One of the Toa Became a Green Lantern, Who Would it Be?

I want to do a fan-art piece with this concept, but I would like the opinion of someone better versed in the lore than I. Too silly? Wrong forum?

1 Like

Lewa .

2 Likes

Ignoring Lewa’s obvious color cohesion with the Green Lantern Corp, I agree that he is the Toa who would most want to be chosen by a Green Power Ring. He would love to fly around the galaxy going on adventures. Whether the Guardians of the Universe would want another lantern like him, I can’t say, but Lewa’s personality does bear some resemblance to that of Hal Jordan. Really, all of the Toa Mata have a lot of Will, so I think any of them could be chosen.

2 Likes

Yeah, not to mention getting possessed (twice) wouldn’t look very good on one’s cosmic resumé.

1 Like

Grant it, Hal Jordan is no stranger to evil influences. In a major timeline, he was driven to fear by the Parallax Entity and killed many other Green Lanterns and Guardians of the Universe.

1 Like

I think you’re forgetting that lewa is already a green lantern.

12 Likes

Oh, that just makes me chuckle. Before making this topic, however, I was kinda assuming that Matoro would be the unanimous answer. What with the whole sacrifice thing.

1 Like

Lewa.

2 Likes

I don’t see Matoro being green.

Kongu though…

1 Like

Matoro is dead. That makes him an excellent candidate for being a black lantern.

2 Likes

I could see Jaller being a great green lantern, Tahu as well

1 Like