If you could add one character from anything to Super Smash Bros. who would it be?

I’d love to play as Ruby, Lhikan, or Master Chief :smiley:

1 Like

I would say Rayman, he seems like he would fit in very nicely, he would definitely be the kind of character you’d expect in smash bros.

4 Likes

Has anyone said Batman yet?

Me.
<jhgfhfgh

Since they now have Shulk from Xenoblade, I think it would make sense to add a Bravely Default character. And now that I think about it, Bayonetta would be a good addition to the roster.

As an amendment to my previous post, here are some more.

Godzilla,
Gigan,
King Ghidorah,
MechaKingGhidorah,
HyperMechaKingGhidorah,
Mechagodzilla,
Mechagodzilla II,
Kiryu (Mechagodzilla III),
Mothra,
Battra,
Destoroyah,
SpaceGodzilla,
MUTO,
Gamera,
Gyaos,
Rodan,
and Godzilla Jr.

1 Like

I’ll be the boring one and just say I want Megaman Zero in smash. Like c’mon, all the MMZ games have been on nintendo’s handhelds… and He’s really cool… Like look at this guy!

He’d be perfect for a Nintendo game!

3 Likes

3DS Exclusive perhaps then?

His shiny armor is red, the color of victory.

1 Like

cough andofthe3dsversion cough

Unlike Mega Man’s fruity blue suit.

4 Likes

FOOL!

Zero is clearly a better addition than Zero

Myself of course. :slight_smile:

It would be King K. Rool as a playable character that I want for Nintendo to add to the rosters of future Super Smash Bros. video games – which include Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Super Smash Bros. U – even if it is only via a DLC pack!!!

Ridley.

1 Like

screw ridley
H3 iz 3 b1g

No. Look at the Melee intro. He’s only slightly bigger than Samus. Look at any 2D metroid. Only slightly bigger. Ridley is the perfect size for smash. Only Meta-Ridley would be too big.

Its a joke you twit

Not necessarily to you, but to anyone who seriously believes in this train of logic coughmattcough

1 Like

Let me specifiy, I am making the joke because people are always like
SCREW RIDLAY HE IZ BIG!!11!!