If You Could Be Given ONE BIONICLE Set, What Would It Be?

To me it’s Makuta.
I’ve missed it in 2003 and now it costs a lot on Bricklink and eBay, and delivery to Ukraine is also pretty expensive.
So, for now, this is it.

I want the 2015 Onua…

Sand Tarakava, obviously…

11 Likes

I thought it had a yellow Ruru

Hence why it’s so sought after.

2 Likes

Brutaka. I lost a lot, if not, all of his pieces when I got him back in 06’ and I wish desperately to reclaim him.

Probably Karzahni due to the fact that I always loved the various insane characters that bionicle had, plus he came with a whole mini story in the set for play value.

Also recolors are always nice. :smiley:

Toa Mata Nui was one I missed out on that I’d really like to have. I don’t have the $300 to buy one right now.

2 Likes

is that an actual set?

I believe it’s an altmodel.

There where 5? made and distributed to employees? if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Thok. He was my first Bionicle set that I got when I was 6. I want to relive the nostalgia…

Hm…either Karzahni, another Vezon & Fenrakk, the Bahrag, the Manas, or an Exo-Toa.

I missed out on pretty much anything before '06. Of course, now I’ve compensated for that with some sets from '01, '02, and '04, but I only have two guys from '05, and nothing from '03.

This

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

oh man I’m indecisive :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Why isn’t Voporak on that list?

It doesn’t have exclusive parts :stuck_out_tongue:

Vezon and Fenrakk, he was the only titan/piraka I didn’t get in 2006; I was always so jealous of cousin, who had one.

1 Like

@Biochemist6
I got that set for my eighth birthday…then my little brother tore it apart a few weeks later, and ripped up the instructions they were standing on top of. I managed to salvage Vezon, though.

I HAVE THIS.

Believe me or not,it would be Gresh from 2009.
I got into Bionicle around 2007 (altough i bought Bionicle sets without knowing their story and stuff much before,the oldest sets that i own from that period are the 2004 matoran).
When i saw the movie i knew that i needed to get him.
Unfortunately he is quite rare in my country.
And maybe Vamprah.

9 Likes