If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be?

O yea 1v1 me in yoshis wolly wolrd m80 m8 il rek u

1 Like

http://one_org_international.s3.amazonaws.com/international/media/international/2014/07/ezgif.com-add-text.gif

The unnecessary gif brigade has returned; the TTV message boards will insta run out of space and Eljay will be forced to sell his kneecaps to keep the site up and running.

ā€¦Or at least thatā€™s what the excuse was for locking the Bionicle memes topic.

2 Likes

Well, @HewkiiDaKohliiHead is definitely on the list of people to meet now, 'cuz we gotta throw down in Woolly Worldā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys. Guess what.

#Get back on topic.

11 Likes

The gifs are too much.

2 Likes

ftfy <3

Iā€™d prolly meet @Political_Slime if I could, we always come so closeā€¦ yet so farā€¦
or @OculusNuva cause Brickfair

3 Likes

@Tarvaax and @BlueCel so I could see them fight. :smiling_imp:
/s

2 Likes

Heh, I know itā€™s a joke but I actually think he is pretty cool. And now that you mention itā€¦ Hmmm idk who I would like to meet, too many chill guys in here to write them all up.

Maybe @Tarvaax idk

@UmarakKetar Or anti-fight. XD

@BlueCel I know right? Everyoneā€™s so chill, and being chill is cool. Iā€™d kind of like to see every chill person on here just chillinā€™ with each other. To be crystal clear, Iā€™d probably be fine with meeting anyone on here, so long as coffee is involved.

1 Like

I desperately want to meet @Dave
Just so I can ask:

Why?

8 Likes

Slow there mate, Iā€™m the queen of puns here. Hue

Now really though I think I wouldnā€™t care who to meet from these message boards. Most people are nice.

By Tahuā€™s 2015 cheeksā€¦what the heck?

2 Likes

Sounds like me.

Iā€™d like to meet @Eljay someay, and hopefully @Chro whose mocs Iā€™ve been a fan of for years.

1 Like

Anyone I can argue with, cos it is better face to face. :wink:

Seriously though @Eljay or @Chronicler would be cool

Or @BlueCel cos her artwork is legit

Or even @Tarvaax cos I like people who have a sarcastic attitude, just like myself

2 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle
and
@Plural

3 Likes

Yay.

We could play Halo 2 Co-Op.

Oh.

4 Likes

5 Likes

No. No it wouldnā€™t.

2 Likes