If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be?

I mean I know what you look like, but if you actually found me I’d be freaked out.

How sweet. :smile:

I know right. :stuck_out_tongue:

A week ago my dad came into the house very quietly and I thought it was a guy who picked the lock, so I grabbed my pool noodle and went downstairs.

Needless to say, my dad was weirded out.

7 Likes

:cry:
i cri evritym

5 Likes

if you meet me irl i will fight you till death

7 Likes

bring it on, i’ve got spare lives

4 Likes

whos the cat here, smart guy

7 Likes

I’m not sure how I would react to meeting people. It would depend on the context. I imagine if I went to some sort of Lego event and saw, let’s say… @Political_Slime in the distance I’d wind up stalking him for a while before deciding if I wanted to walk up and introduce myself or not. Then if I did it’d be awkward, tho I think he’s a pretty cool guy and it might turn out ok, or I could just take a pic from and distance and PM it to him to creep him out lol jk plz dun ban meh :frowning:

That being said, I’d like to meet @Chronicler as well, but only in a context in which he doesn’t freak out :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

you have perfectly described the first time i met @OculusNuva

5 Likes

Now I want to meet @cat just to fight.
1v1 me irl

1 Like

Can confirm.

5 Likes

I would want to meet @BlueCel cuz she’s pretty legit, I would also like to meet @Waj. Even though I don’t talk to him he seems like a cool guy to hangout with.

2 Likes

Heh thanks, but I don’t understand what people mean with me being “legit”

It means cool or awesome.

1 Like

Cool biz, mayn :smile:

I’m usually down to clown (hangout) with anyone provided they aren’t a massive skrublord on the boards. So, hey, if you got skype, feel free to add me. Pretty sure my skype username’s wajeeh.atiq.khan.

So, yeah, cool biznuu :stuck_out_tongue:.

And I agree, @BlueCel is pretty legit :smile:.

2 Likes

So many people liking me…? What is this madness? You guys are so nice, probably nicer than most people I know irl

5 Likes

Well you’re a freaking awesome artist… And a master. (Give me another week and I shall join you)
Respect and fear are a powerful combo

plus you’re actually pretty fun to talk to, so there’s that

1 Like

Can I say cast members?

1 Like

Have to say @BlueCel cause she’s the queen of legitness and she’s an absolutely amazing artist

2 Likes

I don’t know, its pretty hard to say but if I have to It would be either @BlueCel, @PekekoaOfJungle or @GIF.Man.Ben

3 Likes

I’d meet everyone at least once in my lifetime. We could all hang out, have a couple of drinks, and I really shoulda go to bed. :joy:

1 Like

So many people wanting to meet me…yet I want to meet so few :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes