If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be?

Actually, when I think about it, there are many people including you ( @Paradox ) that I would wanna meet. There’s just too many to put in one post!
:smile:

1 Like

I wanna meet @Takua so I can know what his face looks like when I Shulk him in Smash.

1 Like

I wanna meet @ToaVuhii so I can beat him in Sm4sh.

because he’s the only one I have a chance at beating

1 Like

I was getting to that. :wink:

1 Like

Meeting @ColdGoldLazarus, @Payinku, @Squeaverking, @Ventum and @ToaVuhii would also be pretty sweg.

EDIT: I just remembered that @DarkTakanuva is a cool guy, so him also I guess.

4 Likes

Guess I’m forever alone then.

Hello friend.

2 Likes

6 Likes

what

2 Likes

More people I’d like to meet would be @HewkiiDaKohliiHead out of pity just kidding he seems like a fun person to be around @Turaga_Hewkii because he seems like a teacher I would actually like, @DarkTakanuva because he just seems like a cool person, @Shaymin36 because he seems like a nice enough person

8 Likes

Enough

/s

3 Likes

No one wants to meet me…

Wise decision :sunglasses:

1 Like

only one person wants to meet me… I don’t really mind because it would be pretty awkward meeting any of you guys in real life…

“So Beef what’s Australia like?”

STEWTH CRIKEY FAIR DINKUM U WOT M8

“Huh…You want to go get a pizza or something?”

U WOT M8? CRIKEY!

Meeting with @Nyran:

“Yee”

"Yee"

“Yee”

Yee

Meeting with @anon90160534

“Kkyu”

Yee

“Kkyu”

Yee

15 Likes

I’ll meet you

3 Likes

Has @anon68675807 forgotten about me???

Corex11… the next @TenebraeInvictus

2 Likes

Your not Kini just yet.

I would rather to finish building my 2 Gundam models before meeting you, so I don’t get rekt :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Probably most of the “regulars” on the messageboards

3 Likes

I would love to meet @Scarilian @Carrot8o @ToaOfUltimateDoom @MaximumWarp @Nyran @OculusNuva @ToaVuhii @legomaster1378 @Jowm @Vezon and about half a hundred more people here.

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love Gunpla! I shall make a topic for this!

I would also like to meet @Middlefingerstudios, @MaximumWarp, @Marendex_T17, @MT_Zehvor, @DarkTakanuva, @Hawkflight, @northernphantom, and @BioRaider532, but definitely not @Bambi

8 Likes