If you had super powers

The ability to cure lactose intolerance so my girlfriend can eat ice cream

1 Like

Mind control is just perfect. You can basically have any power you want. For a costume I would have everyone see me as their mother.

1 Like

Actually how about curing any physical or mental ailment.

1 Like

Shape shifting. Think about Iā€™d actually be able to find a haircut I like without actually getting it cut, change into something scary and make someone I donā€™t like crap themselves. I COULD RUIN OUR ALREADY FRAGILE ECONOMY!(but why would I do that.), i would be able to change my size and basically get free rides everywhere. I could extend my legs to 3 times their size and go 3 TIMES THE SPEED but Iā€™d only do that if I was wearing red. In theory I could change into bird and fly everywhere but whereā€™s the fun in that.

But if thatā€™s too broken Iā€™d probably do element manipulation as for which element Iā€™d choose Light, I could make holograms and if theyā€™re good enough i could trick people into seeing things that arenā€™t there, make seasick people turn green HECK I could even turn myself green. I could fire frickinā€™ lasers by simply making a finger gun. And if I had enough mirrors I could do some real damage.

In the past, I wouldā€™ve said Telekinesis. Telekinesis has always been my dream superpower, and still is, it would be cool.

But recently, Iā€™ve thought I would prefer a more subtle ability, something I could use without people even knowing. Because whatā€™s cooler, being able to make stuff move on a whim, or being able to do something or know something and no one knows how you did it? Keep it secret, you can be super mysterious, and thatā€™s neat.

1 Like