If you had super powers

I’m guessing your archnemesis will be Banana man

1 Like

well obviously my power would be total control over cold (and winter)
uh my outfit would be some kind of suit to stand up to the cold
and I choose anyone as my partner (seriously just ask)

2 Likes

You mean cryokinesis?

I’d love the power of the Calix. I would be a Kung-Fu master with the ability to perform any physical feat. My costume would be something like a black and trans-blue flash suit with a cape for gliding and for striking heroic poses with. I’d also wear a mask that’d give me white eyes 'cause I’m classic like that.

@Lord_Tuma Wanna punch crime in the face with me?

2 Likes

So

@Looch

1 Like

Awwww yeh! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well you summoned and i came…

My powers would be my brains and wits, endurance to pain, and my laser sowrd and spike sheild. I also can fly if my jetpack is attached i also look like my self moc the white knight II

Also @Kardax why me?

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to have two things: shape-shifting and telekinesis. But because @Kardax beat me to it, I’ll choose shape-shifting. Plus, in theory, I can achieve some of the powers into whomever I ■■■■■■■■■■ into (obviously nothing big, as that would make me far too OP). My logic is: power and manipulation in one package!

3 Likes

So if you shape shifted into me what power would you have?

Likely only the electrical power, but not to the extent as you would. Just enough to be a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

Huh okay that make sense.

Any way who what to make this into a super hero story? And use the heroes and villains created here as the characters in the story?

My power would definitely be invisibility, because I’d love trolling people. I can pretend that I’m a ghost, and scare the crap out of everybody. XD

My costume would be grey cargo pants, a black ■■■■■, and a jacket…and a clone trooper helmet. Basically my normal clothes.

And I wouldn’t be a villain…more like a slightly - annoying jerk. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The “unable to be 500ft from a school zone” squad

1 Like

Huh @ToaSonus what should our team be called?

:+1:

1 Like

Hmmmm. The Screw you Battlefront. It tells are enemies what we think of them.

1 Like

Yes :+1:

It does doesn’t it.

1 Like

Energy Manipulation. Should I say why?

One of the better powers for sure, everything has energy on it, it’s pretty OP if you know how to use it.

1 Like

imagine using it to mess with @Kahi or @Eljay 's microphone while they’re recording videos

3 Likes