If you had super powers

Gravity warps spacetime, therefore Gravity > Time. Remember Einstein’s equation?

Yeah your the only gentlemen on the team Eddie. At least we have a gentlemen on the team though.

He he he he.
What happened to not OP.

2 Likes

We need a gentleman in our team. I’ll take that role. :joy:
Just superior, I didn’t say anithong anything about OPness. Also, the Gravity has properties in time and space, and also vica-versa.

1 Like

E=mc^2?
'Cause that ain’t for spacetime warping.
It’s for a star’s nuclear fusion.
/science

2 Likes

You be that guy Eddie.

I was making a joke, But in all seriousness we are all kind of over powered on this team.

1 Like

you know what? screw good/bad guys. i’m mercenary for hire to the highest bidder.

I’m also a robot, with an unlimited power source and can think and feel pain like a person, because eating and breathing is overrated.

2 Likes

Time is relativistic, also the triad of time-space-gravity is bound to coexist. Also, the least powerful of the four subatomic powers is gravity.

Edit #1.: I ain’t a Physics teacher, the teacher told us that this is 101%true, give or take 1%. :smile:

Edit #2.: I just got this from space.com: Changes in the orbit of Mercury: The orbit of Mercury is shifting very gradually over time, due to the curvature of space-time around the massive sun. In a few billion years, it could even collide with Earth.

3 Likes

How about a Chara?

that’s pretty edgy.

Sure, 'cause that’s not broken.

“Bro, it’s cool, my power source can run forever. here, lemme put up this invincible forcefield that I can generate for all time because of my Emperor Palpatine-level Unlimited Power.”

1 Like

Oh my I didn’t think about that that would be so funny.

1 Like

A chara you say?

thanks asriel…oh man this was planned all along.

5 Likes

Do your pants go that high?!

oh I actually forgot about that…

4 Likes

#thetruecel

Underboards

the new hit indy game

coming whenever

all we need is 30,000,000 in kickstarter funds

and we’ll be set.

5 Likes

By the why what would happen if I landed a hit with my massive sword? Would you guys die like a normal person or would it bounce off?

Im not good at roleplays so I guess ill just wouldn’t care

3 Likes

Wow so your immortal and can control the flow of time that’s OP man.

That’s the spirit, like deadpool, breaking even the 16th wall.

2 Likes

Asriel gon give it to ya

I don’t even know what that means, well yeah I know, but what am I going to give you? it’s just like saying words you don’t know the meaning for, like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

4 Likes

Yap. :laughing::joy: “Say my name. I dare ta.”

Wait I could just cause the flow of time to go so chaotic it tears itself apart. So I am also pretty OP.

2 Likes