If you had the Infinity Gauntlet

Ah! I don’'t think that can destroy the Stones.

Well, also I think they get destroyed after their power is outworn by the instant use of all 6 of them at the same time.

I’d probably only use it in case of emergencies.
But I would use the time stone the most. and the reality stone.

1 Like

Nope. This wouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Fun fact, I got told by maybe three people that they’d trust me with the Infinity Stones. I told them it was a bad idea.

3 Likes

First, I’d give myself wisdom and knowledge.
Then, if I still thought it was a good idea, I’d set up a system where I receive every new LEGO Ninjago and Ideas set and I’d make a comprehensive cartoon streaming service pop into existence.

2 Likes

Apparently the stones can’t destroy themselves

2 Likes

A few things on my mind:

•Create infinite resources
•Eradicate aging and death (give everyone a healing factor)
•Create a universal transit system. Go from planet to planet in seconds
•Destroy the modern art industry
•Bring back Bionicle

2 Likes

Bionicle is art

@Toa_Vladin, does this include restraints? Because my dream of Star Destroyers VS Helicarriers with an army of Ehleks and Roadhogs battling at the Black Gate seems to be pushing it…

2 Likes

No, you can tell whatever you want.

1 Like

Okay, then my epic plan to take over the world and found Ehlekia, the glorious country, sell a bunch of other land to my friends in exchange for their inferiority, and become Spider-Man can all happen without scamming GoFundMe or breaking the Infinity Gauntlet. Sweet!

(See! The power is already corrupting me, and I haven’t even gotten the Gauntlet yet!)

1 Like

Normal art is fine. Modern art is trash. If I saw a canvas that looked like a unicorn sneezed on it, I’m not wasting four million on it, nor am I going to say it has some great interpretative meaning that only true modern artists can see.

5 Likes

Snap and make my own message boards.

2 Likes

Well the easy one, get rid all the bad people in the world, and repopulate every extincted creature that once live Earth.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’d want to fill the earth with man-hungry dinosaurs… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But would dinosaurs eat people? That sounds like a job for science!

But why they eat you, but ride them with shoes and saddles, also you can ride the mammoths, too.

I still want people to have free will, but I don’t think humanity benefits from hate in any way, so I think I’d get rid of that.

1 Like

I’d snap my fingers.

6 Likes

I think I’d also like multiply whatever features on myself are found attractive by like six

2 Likes