If you were a dinosaur

Carcharodontosaurus. The most under-appreciated dinosaur, even more so than the gigantosaurus.
I only found out about it recently, but it’s like a slightly bigger gigantosaurus, which is a slightly bigger t-rex.

That, or the utahraptor, which is a raptor actually the size of the velociraptors in Jurassic park (because the real ones are much smaller).

Also, I love raptors.
Or the spinosaurus.
They’re big. Also, they eat fish, not other dinosaurs.

3 Likes

I’d be extinct.

2 Likes

I don’t. I think it looks better being quadrupedal. The other one looks like a rip-off of Tyrannosaurus.

I would probably be a Utah Raptor.

3 Likes

That’s an… odd way of putting it. I don’t think nature can rip itself off.

Maximus knows what I wanna be.

I wanna be a quetzalcoatlus

1 Like

I do?

Well, its technically not a dinosaur, but I’ll allow it.

I would be a pterodactyl so I could fly AND be a dinosaur at the same time!

Technically they weren’t dinosaurs. General rule of thumb, if it flew or lived under water, it is not a dinosaur.

2 Likes

Then I would probably have to be a raptor (any fast type will do ((don’t know many types)) )

1 Like

That’s not what I mean. What I mean is that when it’s incorrectly portrayed as bipedal it loses it’s uniqueness.

3 Likes

Meh. I still think it looks cool. Cooler then Trex anyway.

Pretty much this.
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/32402097/large.jpg

3 Likes

I guess that works…

I would be this guy:

:LOL!

Also, YAY!!! I got to be the one in the topic that made the clever remark. Usually someone gets it before me, but not today!!!

3 Likes

I’d be a mosquito that got trapped in amber, then cut open to get dino DNA, so scientists can reinvent dinos. But then get no credit, when without me it wouldn’t have been possible.

Of course, I’d be dead, so I could care less.

4 Likes

Ankylosaurs

1 Like

A wise choice.