If you were a dragon

What kind would you be? Your name, size, type, what you would look like, colors, powers, breath weapon, tail weapon, element, age, and maybe a bit of backstory. I really want to know!. And please be specific.

I would be a great, brown, earth dragon. Some what larger than most other dragons. Probably a bit larger than this guy.

And defiantly stronger. I would be an earth bender of course. My breath weapon would be normal fire breath. I would have vast wings, capable of travailing great distances, and a thick powerful tail, with a large club on the end. My claws would be massive and sharp. With impervious scales, rock like horns and spikes, and powerful size, I would be unmatched in raw strengh.

7 Likes

I would be a Dragon that was taller than the tallest building in the world. I would be asleep for a thousand years and wake up to reek havoc on the worlds cities. My scales would be as strong as Smaug’s was in the Hobbit so only a black arrow could pierce my armor. Yeah I could not be stopped.

2 Likes

Wow. Alright then. What about your element? And maybe you could be a bit more specific on the design?

1 Like

I’d be a Wyrven with four legs. ; )

2 Likes

That’s called a dragon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Something red, scaly, and with big wings and horns, most likely.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll just be a 3 headed dragon like King Ghidorah.

3 Likes

If I were a dragon
I might go for being Giratina

I get to be a Ghost as well
and I would have my own dimension

3 Likes

could i do a hydra instead?

1 Like

Sure!

ok here

1 Like

If I where a human thinking of what if he was a dragon.

I think he would think he would be lile a dragon similar to Deathwing, but icy and groovy. And his breath weapon would be a cloud of a gas that makes you see things as it kills you.

P.S
Did something recent Inspire this topic?

3 Likes

I’d be the most useless dragon ever. Probably some sort of shadow dragon who is terrified of the dark, or a water dragon who can’t shoot fire because it always goes out. As far as size, I’d either be the size of a beagle or the size of a larger minivan. I’d also be a vegetarian, but not because I want to eat plants but because I’m incapable of capturing animals due to my uselessness. I’d also hide in a cave and tell everyone that there is gold in it just to hide the fact I’m homeless. Maybe the gold could be those chocolate coin things.

All in all that’d be pretty awsome.

4 Likes

Well isn’t someone full of themselves. :grimacing:
But yes, yes you did.

2 Likes

I’d be sleeping on my horde of gold after taking over a dwarven city.

4 Likes

I was listing to this when I read that! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here…

8 Likes

My brain. You have broken it.

I would be a smallish dragon probrobly about 4.7 feet standing up and my element would be valuables and I would choose who could use them best. I would be the color of the valuables in my area, gold, silver ect. My tail would be like a regular dragon tail with spines that pop out. I would probably be in the modern era, slowly influencing all.

1 Like

I could be a Blue and Purple Dragon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best dragon

10 Likes