If you were a dragon

Actually you sure get a hamburger for that.:hamburger:

1 Like

This image regards size. It is used in context with a quote about the strength of scales. It is a cool image, but not really relevant to the quote you provided…

2 Likes

I’d love to be a dragon incarnation of Ungoliant, but who knows how that would translate to dragon form.

Remember, Ungoliant beat Morgoth in a fight. And Morgoth is the most powerful of the Ainur, higher than Sauron.

4 Likes

I didn’t understand half of what you just said, but cool anyway.

Basically, this is Ungoliant:

And Morgoth was the big bad before Sauron came around.

2 Likes

So a giant spider dragon… … … Cool!

1 Like

Asian Luuuuung.

very true, but considering how much larger Ancalagon is compared to Smaug, it’s not a huge assumption to make that the scales would be thicker and so proportionally harder to pierce.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s pretty fair.

I take it you where more trying to stress that in the grand scale of dragons Smaug may not be the standard for scale hardness.

I probably should think more before I post…

1 Like

What?

1 Like

no, no, you’re fine. That was the point I was trying to make, but honestly, it could have been read either way and was phrased kind of poorly.

2 Likes

@TheRed1s
@EvilLobsterKing

Good job on working out your disagreements! Gold star for the both of you. Now lets get back on track.

i would be myself as a dragon, DarkHenrik. A black dragon, as large as this house:
my breed would be that of a normal six limbed dragon (four legs and two wings), have two horns on my head with a sleek build for my body and a pointy head with claws on my wings and a sharp claw on my tail that is shaped like a blade. My element would be dark, my age would be the dragon age for 21 (soon 22) years old and my breath weapon would be dark lightning:

2 Likes

It really depends on the universe of dragon that I’m from.

If I was from Eragon I’d be a black dragon with a very sleek set of scales.

If I was from TES I’d still be a black dragon but I’d mostly use Shock Thu’um.

If I was in Dragon Age I’d make a perfect Archdemon.

3 Likes

I would be a Charizard

ya know

looks a lot like a dragon

but isn’t actually one

Just like my fake muscles

7 Likes

Glaurung.
He’s.
That small.
In comparison.
Glaurung is like an entire mountain. I’m… I’m legitimately scared.
What is that even from?

As for what I’d be,

Or

4 Likes

though a probably more accurate picture would be crashing sky lynx

3 Likes

I’d be a gun dragon, meaning I’d have about 16 guns per scale. Plus I don’t shoot flames, it’s just more guns.
I replaced my wings with more guns, but I can fly by aiming the guns downwards.

Imagine something like this

But with more guns.

9 Likes

Yes. You have won at life.

So have you.

1 Like

I was thinking, a green chlorine dragon or ouroboros, but I decided on a khioneus dragon.

I’d be a Khioneus dragon named Shi.

I’d live a secluded life in northern canada. People would rarely see me and I’d live in comfort alone.

I guess I would know other dragons, but not many. I’d be generally passive to people, not harming them. I’d be omnivorous, eating whatever I could find.

I would be able to use ice magic from my horn-crown. Powers like controlling ice and snow, moving it and being able to launch it, and give it certain qualities.

I used to live farther south, but the climate got warmer. I’m not yet an adult, having lived only a few hundred years.

Creating this bio was pretty fun, you should start a rp.

3 Likes