If You Were A Matoran

De-Matoran are Matoran of Sound.

1 Like

its actually sonics but I wonā€™t complain

5 Likes

same difference. Sound nā€™ Sonics are the same. Oneā€™s just fancier.

1 Like

I know, but fancier means everything

7 Likes

Iā€™d most likely be an Onu-Matoran in Onu-Metru. Iā€™d undoubtedly be working in the Archives, since I like natural history and museums. Seeing the various species of Rahi in Stasis Tubes and studying them would be really cool! :smiley:

I donā€™t really know what Iā€™d be. Is there a Matoran type thatā€™s part kindhearted and helpful spirit, part philosopher?

3 Likes

Youā€™d be a mix between a Le-Matoran and a Ko-Matoran. Thatā€™d be a big-huge load of fun-enjoyment, being that vine-swinger.

3 Likes

Arenā€™t Le-Matoran kinda silly and unfocused? 'Cause Iā€™m not that.

Most of the time =P

2 Likes

Look-see at me! I am a serious-lame Le-Matoran.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be a red Av-Matoran. As you can tell by my name, I like red and can usually be found in my red hoodie. That said, Iā€™m also very tall (Av-Matoran are larger) and Av-Matoran seem to be the most flexible with their personalities and traits, something I share. Iā€™d be an artist, and live on either Metru or Karda Nui.
Also Av-Matoran can shoot light blasts from their hands, so thatā€™s good.

You would be a mix of Ga-Matoran and Ko-Matoran.
Ga-Matoran are kind and caring, and Ko-Matoran are quiet and philosophical.

2 Likes

GaKo-Matoran! (that has a nice ring to it)

So if Iā€™m a ā€œGakoā€, does that mean @TheGecko is a Geko-Matoran? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦Iā€™m terrible

4 Likes

CONFIRMED: I am a pun appreciator and a master of puns.

I am the pun appreciator. I roam the puns. I have come, to fight evil!

1 Like

go-matoran

2 things popped into my head when this was said: Power Rangers, then Inspector Gadget.

1 Like

i understand you know the go go powerā€¦ but why

i dont really know who he is i know he has some movies

ā€œGo go, gadget finger!ā€ - Inspector Gadget.

Now on topic: I probably already said this, but I would most likely be an odd Le-Matoran, or something along those lines.

1 Like

As a matoran, I would be a Kohlii player from Po-Koro because I can (hopefully) become a popular sports star like Hewkii.

Like former me!