Ikir, Blazing Skies

“Will Tahu find the humility and patience to earn deeper knowledge of fire and learn that not everything can be taken by force?”

Fourth creature of the series to make the G2 creatures into large and powerful elemental masters. Ikir came to completion in one day after I began tinkering with his head design. It’s a good feeling when a moc comes together straightforwardly.

As usual, I recycled the head, but gave the creature different eyes from the rest.

With Ikir, I thought that Tahu’s challenge is basically the fact that he can’t reach the flying bird. Assuming Tahu is fairly hot tempered, his trial is to learn that he can’t simply force and take everything he wants. Instead, with Ikir, he must learn to earn, wait, give and compromise until he finds the connection he needs with Ikir.

Just Terak and Melum left. The two are such oddballs though that we’ll see what I make of them. :thinking:

Uxar, Lord of the Forest
Akida, Primordial Deep
Ketar, Lord of the Sands

73 Likes

He looks great!

1 Like

I have only one problem with these mocs: those eyes from the creature head are always distracting me.

For me they’re barely noticeable, so I have no qualms with recycling the masks into the builds.

1 Like

He looks very awesome it gives me a phoenix vibe

1 Like

Phoenixing intensifies

2 Likes

Find out next time on…

I really like what you’re doing with all of these, can’t wait to see the series finished.

2 Likes

I love this!! Well done!!

1 Like

I really wish the eyes were a different color. Other than that, I really like it.

Why would you not want purple eyes on the MOC? Purple’s cool, man.

And it works really well with red.

2 Likes

maybe a polar bear (ice) and a mole? (earth)
no, actually make earth a wolverine
i had a look at the creature of ice but it looks like something smaller than a polar bear

hmm… it’s like they slapped pieces on so it could just “work”
ice is too obscure for me

really really nice!

1 Like

For me a mole feels a bit too generic for a Terak interpretation and I think it’s already been seen before. I do have a potential wip going. I won’t go into detail about it, but it’s taking cues from both the set and Terak’s animal references.

I don’t know about a polar bear either. Melum’s references are an ape and a rhino, which is even more confusing. I have no idea on Melum’s design yet, but I might as well throw a curve ball due to how unclear the set was in the first place. :thinking:

i changed my mind for a wolverine for the earth creature

Sweet fiery bird of awesome! I love the feet and head. The pics came out great as well.

2 Likes

A perfect blend of awesome and adorable!

I love it!

2 Likes

looks like a phoenix, but with more fire and cuddliness.

1 Like