I'm in a TTV video. :D

I’ve been shouted out in Makuta fest 2015 and 2016 by Meso. First time with my actual name and the second time with this name I think, may have been my nickname though.

I was mentioned in episode 209.

yey.

In Eljay’s day off stream, he said my name 3 times :smiley:

2 Likes

I was mentioned in the 25,000 subscriber livestream by Meso.

1 Like

Most of us were.

There are too many videoes to see whether or not I’ve been in one, so I’ll just say that I’ve been in a lot cause I’m actually Exx in disquise.

1 Like

Back when I was “NC-01354”, Meso mentioned me during the post-April Fools podcast and said that he “laughed at a loooot” of my memes. Plus, almost all of the memes I posted appeared in the video at some point.

Am I embarrassed that the only recognition I’ve received by TTV is for my memes? Absolutely No.

3 Likes

I also had a few memes show up…yey.

2 Likes

I was on makuta fest 2016 and either someone asked my question before me or I ended up thinking it was too basic, and ironically came up with the most basic question ever on the spot. Rather awkward for me tbh. I’ll just be glad I won the raffle. XP

2 Likes

I got a shout-out at Makutafest. I was actually going to enter the call-raffle too, but I wasn’t sure if I would make it. Next year, maybe …

I remember my moc was shown in makutafest that was cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i was talked about in this bit of the ttv talks , im proud even though meso didnt say my name right :stuck_out_tongue: , they do talk about me a few times during it so listen for a bit.

My comment was mentioned in the latest TTV podcast.

yay.

1 Like

Guys, I finally made it into a TTV video (the opening skit, to clarify)

13 Likes

I think it’s a thing among TTV to indirectly mention me without ever mentioning me by name.

Which would be rather funny.

~W12~

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about, person with the gray mask.

1 Like

There I am in all my floating fierce deity faced glory :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

You are the top 10 best things about BIONICLE G2

5 Likes

At 54:14 they gave me the sponsor shout out since I’m at the sponsor tier for their patreon. Var even pronounces my name right which I was surprised about.

5 Likes

I went to watch the Top 10 MOCs of 2016 video and I realized something: My username could have appeared in the video If I had logged on and posted in the topics earlier then when I came back from my hiatus.

Updated by ChaoticTempleKnight…Updated by ChaoticTempleKnight…Updated by ChaoticTempleKnight…

And I did legitimately post in those topics too.

But hey, congrats. It’s minor, but it’s still something.

1 Like