In an Alternate Universe…

In an alternate universe I don’t make such controversial posts that get deleted.

1 Like

In an alternate universe I like the design of the Beasts and UtD…

If an Alternate Universe I founding TTV and Var founding AAC.

In an alternate universe I owned all of G1 because I wasn’t four years old when I got into it.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe I’m a perfect example of what a board member should be. My posts are always on point and my criticizm is never biased…I’m also very stupid and self-conscious

In this Universe Heresy grows from action

2 Likes

6 Likes

You don’t need an alternate universe to do that, I got into Bionicle when I was three years old, and I own every G1 set.

(most of them bought on eBay after the cancelation though).

Yeah I replied to a very old post :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

In an alternate universe 502’s are celebrated and don’t make me nearly lose sanity.

5 Likes

In an alt account on some mmo

In an alternate universe I’m a heretic who wears blue.

2 Likes

Green is the opposite of red, heretic
In an alternate universe, the emperor is not god BLAM

2 Likes

In another universe im popular and I have more than 10 friends…

I was referenceing the time I changed my red to blue for a day and got called a heretic.

I’m still hiding from the inquisition

3 Likes

In an Alternate Universe.

I’m a Legion Vexilliarius.

1 Like

Not anymore Heretic! Bolt Pistol Discharges
In an alternate universe I prefer Inquisitors to Commissars!

1 Like

And I’m a ranger in his Black armor.

In a heavily modded copy of Fallout 4 alternate universe I’m a BoS supporter who takes over the institute and uses it too produce cool tech rather than nuking the joint.

1 Like

In an Alternate Universe, @Eljay is a Evil Turtle King, @Jon is a Wizard Turtle, @Viper and @prpldragon are Princesses, @Mesonak and @IllustriousVar are Italian Plumbers, @Ven and @TakumaNuva are evil Plumbers, & @exxtrooper is a Dinosaur with shoes and a shell on it’s back. The Mods are little people with funky hats.

9 Likes

What about Invictus?

in a AU i’d be a strict and hated math teacher

In a AU I would be good at math.

1 Like