In Memory of Adazai

Sadly, fellow TTV Message Board user @Adazai has passed away after a twenty year battle with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

I learned of his passing after his mother replied to a comment I made on one of his videos on YouTube:

Before he left, though, Adazai decided to give us and the boards a silent, yet powerful farewell:

Adazai was a great member of the TTV community and will be more than missed. He was a fantastic LDD moccist and an exceedingly nice guy.

My condolences go out to his family and loved ones through this most saddening time.

183 Likes

Rest in peace @Adazai

42 Likes

Didn’t know them, and I joined after they would have left, but rest in peace @Adazai.
You certainly seemed to have brought good times to the others on this message board.

22 Likes

Wow. I’m not really sure what to say. I didn’t talk to him much, but I have seen his work, and he seemed like a great guy. RIP @Adazai. Though I do wonder, is this the first time a board member has passed?

14 Likes

I never saw him much, but from what I did see of him, he seemed like a nice guy.

Rest in peace @Adazai.

13 Likes

Like many others I never talked to him all too much, but he had some pretty neat MOCs and always seemed like a really cool guy.

He is in a better place now, and my regards go out to his friends and family.

RT~

19 Likes

I think we only spoke once but he left an extremely good impression on me, he seemed really nice despite the fact it was a short convo.

Can tell he will be sorely missed.

RIP in pieces

Thoughts to his family and friends, give him a send off he deserves

22 Likes

I never really knew much/anything about him, but his mocs were cool
Rest In peace

14 Likes

I bow my head in respect at this unfortunate event,

I may not have ever talked to him or met him but that does not change anything and all it means is that I regret never meeting him.

11 Likes

Figured I would do this as a memorial to him. I never talked to him personally, but I think as a community we can all come together and remember one of our own

24 Likes

So sense he had a Hau as his avatar, I thought I would change mine for the day, as sort of an honoring thing.

22 Likes

I did not know him, yet he will be missed. Adazai seemed to be a good person. Best wishes to the family.

10 Likes

I never really talked to him, but he was a good moccist, and a great guy, from what I saw. I’m gonna miss seeing the Adazai Awesomeness Award, and his cheerful attitude around the boards.
He’s in a better place now.

12 Likes

I only talked to him once or twice, but it’s still sad knowing someone on here passed away.

11 Likes

Like many others here, I never really got to know Adazai, but I loved the award he gave to great mocs. I don’t really remember his mocs by name but I’ll probably recognize some of them if I go and look at his topics

8 Likes

Oh yeah.

He did these too. Come to think of it, the wheelchair makes a lot of sense now.

38 Likes

Adazai was a great dude. He had been around for over 2 years now, and I remember when he first joined. Like others have said, he was fantastic with LDD, and always had a positive attitude around him. What’s crazy to me is that I just saw him a few weeks ago during the Biocraft Gamenight, where he was fine and happy. I’m very sorry to hear that he’s no longer with us, and send my condolences to his family.

Rest in peace, Adazai.

31 Likes

Sounds like you where one of the few of us who knew him personally.

4 Likes

i never really talked with him but he seemed like a nice dude
all my condolences to his family/friends

11 Likes