Infinitoa

Outside links removed- Prentice1215

22 Likes

That’s nice! You used the masks that have similar powers to the Infinity stones, and that really cool!

1 Like

What is the link between the Mask of Creation and the Aether?

I dunno really, but here’s the reason why I drew it like that:

@Toa_Vladin probably because they both “create”, the mask is the mask of creation and the Aether creates illusions? I dunno

Edited for double post- Prentice1215

1 Like

Your ‘reason’ is not valid. It’s just a screenshot with the six masks.

1 Like

pretty much. I based it on that post is what I mean, i don’t really know why the Aether is the Mask of Creation really, I never asked the person who posted it XD

3 Likes

I think these are both really well done and creative. As a Marvel and a Bionicle fan, I really appreciate this.

Great art! I love this idea.

For those confused, I think I could help with the connections:
Olmak and Space Stone: Both create portals to other places.
Mask of Control and Mind Stone: The MoC can control minds, the Mind Stone creates minds.
Mask of Creation and Reality Stone: This is probably the biggest stretch, but the Mask of Creation can create things while the Reality Stone creates images. It works.
Mask of Ultimate Power and Power Stone: The names are a self-explanatory reason.
Vahi and Time Stone: Vahi is the Mask of Time, the Time Stone is the Time Stone.
Ignika and Soul Stone: The Soul Stone is the most vague of the Stones, being possibly sentient? The Ignika is also sentient. This one is my favorite connection.

2 Likes

Well done!

You can make it better by saying that the Aether alters the user’s reality as they wish, “creating” a new reality, while the Mask of Creation literally creates things, also altering reality.

1 Like