Infinity Train Discussion Topic

Honestly, I think two will be enough. Maybe three. Four seasons and then I think it’ll be stretching itself out. This feels like the kind of show with a planned out story with a specific end in mind. Not something like MLP that can easily keep itself going as long as it wants to and be fine. As long as it gets to tell its full story, and CN doesn’t cut it short, I’ll be happy.

3 Likes

it’s 2019! now when will it release? because I can’t wait for it!

3 Likes

Hey everybody guess what’s premiering TOMORROW!!!

3 Likes

Infinity Train is pretty great. It’s unfortunate that book 4 will be it’s last season.

Speaking of book 4, what are your thoughts on it? Some part of the trailers looked cool, but I’m not sure if I’ll like the romance-focused plot as much.

1 Like

Vey excited

1 Like

Kinda surprised I didn’t find this topic until now. Man, I hope we get more Infinity Train sometime in the future. I’ve really enjoyed all 4 books/seasons that have been released, but it’s pretty easy to tell that there’s still so much stuff left to be revealed, especially in regards to the stuff that played out in the background near the end of Book 4. Hearing that some of that stuff was going to be covered in Book 5 kinda has me annoyed that the show got canned before it got the chance to tell that story.

1 Like

I haven’t watched book 4 yet, but yeah it’s unfortunate that they’re ending it. I heard that Owen Dennis had planned out an 8-book story. But who knows, maybe they’ll change their mind and continue it?

1 Like

I’m gonna miss the series.

Hopefully they bring it back to finish the story